Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the push. All these posts got me feeling like the kid that didn't get invited to the party. Living in SF all my life, I feel like this is the one tee I need from Supreme.
I’m from SF too. Bummed they didn’t have any XLs left. I’d love to rock the tee. If any NTers can swap please pm me and help out a native.

My only Supreme SF pick up.
408DBA7E-AE02-4D7B-A185-27F3165A207F.jpeg
A8ABAE70-FED3-4DCF-9E5F-EB51010B63D9.jpeg

I guess when you figure in the airfare he lost big time. Had to recoup somehow.
He also paid someone like $700 or $800 for the opening day tee the day before. So he was like F it, might as well get something back. But he seems like a hardcore supreme fan and he wanted to be there for the experience too.

Awesome experience. Although I missed it if you are from SF and have an SF address on your ID you will get pulled into the store before the raffle. I ended up getting lucky and winning a spot along with 3 other people I came with. All ended up with size mediums unfortunately not my size but hoping to swap for an XL! Other then that staff and security were dope. All good people was cool to chat with some of the crew who were in the CANDYLAND video.
09AF04AA-8DCC-4745-81BD-56D160034F1C.jpeg
How did u get pulled exactly? Did they just randomly asked you to see ur ID if ur from SF or not or did they just ask everyone that was from SF to come out?

I made it inside already and there was about 15 people in front of me. They said it was sold out -_-
Didn’t want to leave empty handed, so copped pelican, thermal and waist bag.

Lined up and it was relatively civil except for some grimey trash trying to finesse.

Ended up with a bogo but I was surprised that people came out here from Asia for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom