Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo...To my fellow bay areans... how many Box Ts were u able to get? My son got one and when I went into the store around 630 they were "sold out" I wanted that double to trade for a brooklyn t. Glad I was able to grab one. For those debating on goin today...just go! Bet they have another box but after today it most definitely will be a wrap...Good Luck!

Is the time slot a carryover from Friday and Saturday? Good luck for tomorrow.
No it’s not. If they’re going for today’s time slot then it’s from yesterday only. There’s a “place number”on the raffle tix so they know where to put you in line for that time. So if there’s two of the same “place number” or if the place number is off from the other people at the same time slot they’ll know it’s a fake raffle. I don’t think there was anymore online registrations after Friday.
D90E6474-FCA3-4599-BC11-F3BD431A4AC6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that bogo prices on SX really tanking.

Wonder if bc ppl dont like or if we're just waiting for online drop

Wonder what's the latest time slot for today...

Anyone that doesn't have a time slot for today going back to Supreme for another chance?

i would guess 1 or 2

it was fun, but i’m done. if i knew they would ha e stock all day i’d consider it but i don’t i don’t want to wast my sunday to leave empty handed

I’d imagine the line today won’t be as bad because all the SoCal peeps are heading back home and likely all the other out of towners too.

In regards to tees this season, has anyone shrunk down their tees, and if so how much was the change in width & shoulders? I got a M tee from the opening but it’s a lot wider than I’d imagine. Hoping it would shrink 1” measured across flat

This was on Friday and these were just half the people in line.
833F946C-C303-431D-8E20-F8AB258B7732.jpeg
That was def from yesterday/Saturday, not Friday. I’m in the picture. I’ve given up trying to get a bogo. Was gonna give it one last shot today but I can’t hang with y’all youngsters anymore ? you guys are animals

If anyone goes today please report back on tees. Wonder if they sell out and they’re off the shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom