Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
94th page :nthat:
012317_02.jpg

:pimp:

I was originally gonna pass on the Kids tee but ended up grabbing a white one. Figured I could cross out satan with a paint marker or something similar. We’ll see I guess

So besides AWS, what collabs is everyone hoping for this season.
Need another solid skate brand if they don’t do AWS.
Wondering if we’ll ever see a Baker collab. Now with Kader, Reynolds, Neckface being so intertwined.

lol can yall estimate value for my stickers? i should sell them

Edit:

Too lazy to actually dig through archives but here’s stuff in a dresser.

About a year ago I saw kids were paying stupid money for stickers. I dumped all of mine and cashed out. They were literally collecting dust in a box.

This is what I was saying a few pages ago. They stay dropping near perfect tees but try too hard be edgy and just mess it up.

Satan on the kids tee.
Second box in the right of the original sin tee
Balls drawn on the empire State building tee
Caption bubbles on the hiding from Indians tee
The entire Nan Goldin collection
F Face

tons more .

It wouldn't be Supreme if this wasn't the case. It's their whole mantra.

About a year ago I saw kids were paying stupid money for stickers. I dumped all of mine and cashed out. They were literally collecting dust in a box.

It wouldn't be Supreme if this wasn't the case. It's their whole mantra.
true. im jsut glad they aint draw dickies all over like that collab from last szn

So besides AWS, what collabs is everyone hoping for this season.
Need another solid skate brand if they don’t do AWS.
Wondering if we’ll ever see a Baker collab. Now with Kader, Reynolds, Neckface being so intertwined.
Been waiting for a Reynolds or Koston photo tee for a while now

Always hanging around, seen wearing Supreme, hangs out with Atiba a ton, is like a step-father to Kader.

Damn. Atiba photo series tees would be nice.
yeah knew the abite and kader connection, never seen him rock preme tho but that would be insane. one of my fave skaters ever..

Gaga photo tee.

i will wait forever

With the photos existing I still don’t understand why Preme hasn’t released it. With it being the 25th anny I’m expecting a huge Photo tee like, Trump rocking the box logo or something. Most NY **** ever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom