Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea yea you right.

and i cant stand gaga. unpopular opinion it seems :lol:

Wow. Just wow. Have you watched the film??!! Five Foot Two ?
Have you ever heard her sing? Have you ever just looked at her and thought “ God if we were both just in a bar, and like she wasn’t surrounded by her entourage, like, I would have a chance, we could embark on a crazy romance, have a couple beautiful babies, travel the world helping unfortunate children, living the best days of our life’s together, vacationing anywhere we want, soon the paparazzi will fade, but ME, I will always be there for her, dipped the **** out in all the LV x Supreme, drinking champagne off he body every damn night!!”

Have you ever heard her sing? Have you ever just looked at her and thought “ God if we were both just in a bar, and like she wasn’t surrounded by her entourage, like, I would have a chance, we could embark on a crazy romance, have a couple beautiful babies, travel the world helping unfortunate children, living the best days of our life’s together, vacationing anywhere we want, soon the paparazzi will fade, but ME, I will always be there for her, dipped the **** out in all the LV x Supreme, drinking champagne off he body every damn night!!”
Whoa...calm down skippy.

6C4DAA20-3163-4C9B-B58D-6C38FB2D479D.jpeg

i think i rock that hat like 4/7 days of the week. need a double lol

:stoneface:

:nerd:

:rofl:

I have...

Only 4 of my 7 items ordered shipped so far. Im missing light key chain, dish towels and knot shirt.

Oh boy.

And finishing up about Gaga, she’s had so much work done at this point she doesn’t even really look like she did in that preme shoot.

Only 4 of my 7 items ordered shipped so far. Im missing light key chain, dish towels and knot shirt.

Did supreme actually ship out the rest of your order or not yet?

i recieved 1/ 3 of my order which only the bag came in. Theres no other shipment on the way on my UPS choice. Never had this problem before with them so I dont know if i should wait it out or email them

Did supreme actually ship out the rest of your order or not yet?

i recieved 1/ 3 of my order which only the bag came in. Theres no other shipment on the way on my UPS choice. Never had this problem before with them so I dont know if i should wait it out or email them

I wouldn't worry since a) normal Week 1 shipping hijinks b) seems bags were shipped separately from what I've seen c) Sup's own F.A.Q. says 3-5 business days for order processing and 7-10 additional business days for shipping.

My own order that was 2 tees and 1 waist bag, I've only received the waist bag and no movement on the tees yet.

Not a bad plan, have a weak Week 2 drop to help catch up with 600,000 week 1 orders

I still have not received any updates on my order thru ups mychoice- 0/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom