Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids tee for me is the best of week one. Honestly has everything that made me love supreme. The fact that it is a UNICEF picture, the satan writing the nuance of the kid wearing a supreme shirt. It anti everything. The blatant disrespect and just not caring. Idk i love it.

As "cool" as the creeper t shirt is....idk what it even is :lol:. Like i like it...idk why...it is evocative for sure. You look at it and def have a response to it. But like if some one was like "hey man whats the thing on your shirt" id be like well...you see...its a nuanced view of societal judgement. An imperfect deity with braces and bad vision is judging people and picking the best and putting bows on them but in reality the judger is more imperfect then the ones being judged. The skeleton sybolizing that all people are equal while those that pass judgement are the ones really hampered...."oh wow man cool"....na im kidding its a creepy guy holding a skeleton...cool right?!?!

About a year ago I saw kids were paying stupid money for stickers. I dumped all of mine and cashed out. They were literally collecting dust in a box.

It wouldn't be Supreme if this wasn't the case. It's their whole mantra.
Damn might have to do the same. I got some from years ago

1FB10B2E-BAE8-4D59-A9A2-77EDD61272E6.jpeg

94th page checking in
Haha just seen this dude near the belt pkwy other day and laughed out loud

Kids tee came in with another shower cap, sticker pack had fangs and fruit minis. Got an extra fangs stick now, if whoever wanted to trade for a kids sticker hit my dm.

Did anyone not get charge sales tax for NY for week 1? Seems like I didn't get charge sales tax which I'm not complaining, but seems kind of odd.

if it makes yall feel better yall prob wont need to pay tax cuz most of the stuff this szn is trash and most of the stuff yall want, yall prob gonna strike out on

upload_2019-3-4_8-10-20.png

not sure im over this tax thing.. eesh

Don’t mind paying sales tax, but I’m in Jersey and we don’t pay sales tax on shoes and clothing so it’s weird lol.

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 11.53.09 AM.png

Added to the fact that they're trying to charge 12% sales tax on a shirt that should have 0% tax here in MA

This. When i saw sales tax in my cart I was like “this cant be right” til it was taken off at check out :nthat:

Hope you're right. Did it show you estimated tax like above when you were on checkout, but didn't actually charge you when it processed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom