Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up hooping but had a phase where I skated, around 95-96 I fell in love with skating also and went hard for a few years until basketball totally consumed me....but I was all in with the gear, skate tapes and everything...so I always had my skate homies and my hoop homies..... preme TO ME is the dichotomy between skate and hip hop culture, the 2 always been linked and supreme just represents that bridge stylistically....TO ME

going to the movies and wearing this box logo for the first time
20191102_092131.jpg

ya I love the Navy... I wanted to trade it for black or gray but I'm good with the Navy...when I copped last year I thought black or gray would sell out first so I went with navy I'm glad I did

ya I love the Navy... I wanted to trade it for black or gray but I'm good with the Navy...when I copped last year I thought black or gray would sell out first so I went with navy I'm glad I did
I have the black one, I like it cause it’s thinner than the heavyweight.

I tried for navy, but the smalls went super fast. Ended up with black.

I really dislike the fit of sweatshirts ever since they changed the sizing, maybe FW17? The sleeves are OD wide, and sizing down to a small isn't an option. Maybe I'll try getting one tailored.

I really dislike the fit of sweatshirts ever since they changed the sizing, maybe FW17? The sleeves are OD wide, and sizing down to a small isn't an option. Maybe I'll try getting one tailored.
Curious to know how it goes. I have some mediums I would like to fit more like smalls.

glad i’m not the only one who misses babenzien-era supreme. i’m def a product of hb and sufu forums, hah

Curious to know how it goes. I have some mediums I would like to fit more like smalls.

if you have one that fits right just take it to the tailor when you take the one you want altered. just have them copy the measurements

Joint look sus...

Weird thing is that the guys order / shipping emails look legit. Name, tracking number (dates align with shipping and delivery when tracked).

That damn bag is really throwing me off. I have another one coming, which looks super legit... so besides the bag I guess I can really look at the shirt?

Wondering if it's even really worth it, or better to just start up a dispute with PayPal before I get it.

Also, what did your SF Box Logo order numbers start with for those that ordered on Monday? His is #66347xxx

BTW : Every recent Supreme tee I've ordered has bags like these...

IMG_20191102_122351.jpg

IMG_20191102_122355.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Weird thing is that the guys order / shipping emails look legit. Name, tracking number (dates align with shipping and delivery when tracked).

That damn bag is really throwing me off. I have another one coming, which looks super legit... so besides the bag I guess I can really look at the shirt?

Wondering if it's even really worth it, or better to just start up a dispute with PayPal before I get it.

Also, what did your SF Box Logo order numbers start with for those that ordered on Monday? His is #66347xxx

BTW : Every recent Supreme tee I've ordered has bags like these...

IMG_20191102_122351.jpg

IMG_20191102_122355.jpg

Thanks!
I’ve had bags that were like the one you are talking about. That doesn’t automatically mean it’s fake but I’d just wait till you get in hand.

I’ve had bags that were like the one you are talking about. That doesn’t automatically mean it’s fake but I’d just wait till you get in hand.

REALLY?!?!?

With what looks like a seam to open with adhesive?

Literally everything else checks out... the tracking number provide by Supreme in the emails was delivered to his city on the right date. Bank statement showing a charge, etc...

Bag only thing freaking me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom