Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I got this fast! Cant wait to throw it on tomorrow :nthat:

20191102_122432.jpg
Could you post photos of the TNF tag?

forgot to mention about the SF store. it’s the first store i’ve been to where dudes offer the floor model if they’re oos in the back. i was kinda shocked
That’s pretty standard at the SoHo store, except with accessories. They’re OOS, even though there’s one in the display case.

forgot to mention about the SF store. it’s the first store i’ve been to where dudes offer the floor model if they’re oos in the back. i was kinda shocked
Saw that too. Very nice people working there.

REALLY?!?!?

With what looks like a seam to open with adhesive?

Literally everything else checks out... the tracking number provide by Supreme in the emails was delivered to his city on the right date. Bank statement showing a charge, etc...

Bag only thing freaking me out.
Yeah, a few tees that came from Supreme. I believe the Molotov and even the Prodigy tee if I’m correct.

That’s pretty standard at the SoHo store, except with accessories. They’re OOS, even though there’s one in the display case.
Same thing in LA. If the last item is hanging on the rack, they’ll take it off the hanger and give it to you.

oh word? maybe the times i was denied in LA it was accessories...i can’t remember

Yeah, a few tees that came from Supreme. I believe the Molotov and even the Prodigy tee if I’m correct.

Ok makes me feel a bit better. Will need to really compare it to the other one that's coming, which I know is fully legit.

651A8942-A6E2-47CB-B6F4-833F8A714AA2.png

Fudge man I hate to see this go but I need the cash and it’s better to do it now than later since StockX giving that 50% off sellers fee.

|l you will be missed. I’ll prob never get my hands on one ever again.
Jesus, I forgot about this piece :frown:

Might be the last time supreme collabs with a manga, would like to see another collab tho
Dawg, if they ever collab with Attack on Titan I'm coping EVERYTHING. Idc if I'm an old man when it happens. I'm doing it.

I'm 40+ and I'll wear whatever I personally like. My stuff is pretty much 70% understated/30% gaudy. Generally don't wear the stuff with swear words on them, but one of my favorite pieces is my Know Thyself hoodie, so *shrug*
The whole dress your age thing is inherently stupid, and what the hell does that even mean? It's stupid.

The whole dress your age thing is inherently stupid, and what the hell does that even mean? It's stupid.
From my experience "dress your age" means "I don't have the confidence to wear what you're wearing, so like a lemming I'll just dress like a 99% of every other adult American men (khakis, polo/button down, loafers) and complain about what you're wearing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom