Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed up to FTL at 9am thinking they’d be open at that time.
33B9A898-BDDD-46A9-ABFE-839417DB4001.jpeg

Try to rock beaters when I’m rocking my only box logo.
3851DA63-B990-4845-A03E-26074296BF2B.jpeg
:rofl::rofl::rofl: this so shameless

I'm 40+ and I'll wear whatever I personally like. My stuff is pretty much 70% understated/30% gaudy. Generally don't wear the stuff with swear words on them, but one of my favorite pieces is my Know Thyself hoodie, so *shrug*
had no idea you were in the 40s, respect that.
I'm an 86 kid.

I’ll be more than happy to send these out to you guys. 1per so everyone gets one. After a few days I’ll see how many requests I have and if any extra available I’ll double up or triple up your request depending on quantities.

also, I’d like to trade for an SF examiner or NYPost
If any of you have.
I want to ship these out so they make it to you in Good condition. Considering a media mailer envelope so it doesn’t get creased.
If you’re okay with an approximate $10 “donation”
I’m sure it’s less than but I really don’t wanna come out the pocket lol

hit my inbox if you want one

All of this.

No offense to those that love box logo designs on their tees/sweaters/hoodies, but I can only stand wearing a box logo if it's a small logo. I feel really juvenile wearing a plain box logo now.

-Drew
Can I have yours then lol

I’ll be more than happy to send these out to you guys. 1per so everyone gets one. After a few days I’ll see how many requests I have and if any extra available I’ll double up or triple up your request depending on quantities.

also, I’d like to trade for an SF examiner or NYPost
If any of you have.
I want to ship these out so they make it to you in Good condition. Considering a media mailer envelope so it doesn’t get creased.
If you’re okay with an approximate $10 “donation”
I’m sure it’s less than but I really don’t wanna come out the pocket lol

hit my inbox if you want one
Got a NY post newspaper available for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom