Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will withhold my want list until after 1120A tomorrow

Good to you all

welp

i WANTED

Formula crew Red

Formula sweats red

KONY Blk

Lock Red

Bottle Red

Site kept kicking me out by the time it would load sweats for me red and natural were gone.

Stunned. I went and carted the red pants and contemplated if i wanted these without the top.

Sold out as i thought about it.

Panic kicked in and copped red lock and bottle in one order even though i had my sis do that for me.

Had my sis go for KONY and afromentioned lock and bottle also. She had no problems getting that.

Now i wish i had got a blk lock to have the set smh.

Then ordered the L/S tshirt in a small white as a gift for someone

So got most of what I wanted. Cant be too mad

But damn i really wanted that crew set

First order: natural formula

Second order: red rum natural and white sigg

Forgot the dish towel.....

So third order dish towel, camo camp and light key chain just to justify shipping cost....

Got hit with Captcha but still checked out with immediate email confirmation

Overall went smooth for me

No crew for me, site was ****ed. Missed deck too ... Got blue fanny and organizer, red shoulder bag. Black xl kids tee, camo xl knot and fronts tees and a white xl creeper. Got my bro an uzi pillow and ceramic box too. All 2 orders. Back to work, guaranteed to miss any good restocks. Sound salty, but im happy.

11:01 am. Site was laggy. Wanted to go with natural formula but sold out for XL. Went back and got Navy XL formula. Manual

Surprised Creeper was the marquee tee for this drop. Did almost everyone pass on bags??? If next weeks drop is weak I think I'll come back for black book bag and leopard boxers if they're still available.

Cart 1: black floral deck

Cart 2: spot light, white sigg, red master lock

Cart 3: white kids tee (wanted the black but sold out)

Wanted the black lock and black sigg but it won’t let me buy again

Same, but I like adding some color to my rotation for the spring, I think this with either the infrared 6's or Inertia 700's dropping is going to fit great together.

Definitely. I hope we see more tees in that color, I’ll have to get one next time. I grabbed a couple yellow tees at the end of last season, I like the vibrant colors they’ve been throwing in. Also intrigued by the camo tees this time, but wasn’t feeling the images on them.

Hoping the red & purple military caps dip close to retail, I almost grabbed red.. but it’s hard to pass on a new camo pattern.

app and mobile site were super laggy but copped the lighter holder, black fronts tee, and a pack of black hanes tees

Man all my cards kept declining.

Personal & business cards declined.

**** it.

The odd thing i found was because i had a new shipping address and card from my last orders on supreme. I had to clear the box entirely. Don't highlight and type over it. I had my card declined each time i went in and tabbed through the boxes to enter info. I had to go into the box completely clear it out to the point the box had a red outline then type my new card info in

Week 1 was a breeze....
first cart: gray Chenille hoodie
2nd Cart: Knot tee in natural, creeper tee in white, KONY tee in pale yellow, Kids tee in royal, Leda in ash grey, and leopard boxers

54E8DC47-7DCC-4BEE-8CF5-7B9CC5A83C60.png

Slimmed my list down a lot. Waiting to see if blue tie-dye beanie Restocks. Got some leopard shirts in my cart, just waiting.

:rolleyes No email confirmations for my 2 orders but shows the $$ pending to go from the bank. Need them to gloat to the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom