Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont quote me, but I heard if you scan the code too many times it'll eventually come up as fraud because it thinks the code has been replicated
Not sure but if the item is legit it shouldn't matter. The seller shouldn't tell him false things about how to authenticate it and how difficult it would be knowing thats not true. Obviously the hoodie is fake. If its legit and the buyer is considering it, check out if it looks real first. If everything checks out then take the plunge. If it comes back fake after receiving it then file a claim, keep the fake and get a refund.

I never wanted the Supreme x Jordan collab, I thought the clothes were bland but the black 5s were CRAZYYYYY. One day I'll snag a pair for cheap.

upload_2019-3-1_12-54-5.png

I have blk sup 5s.
I just thought I wasn't gonna pay $300 something for the blk hoody size Large at the time. need that.

Cant believe I sold mine for basically nothing. Kinda wish I would have kept them but oh well. Only Jordans I find myself wearing these days are 1's and 3's pretty much anyways...

Sold a small size of camos for a good amount, should have just bought blacks right away.
Camo 5 is the ONLY Jordan I own.

Still have my camo 5s, honestly was the only color choice to get for me, the black and whie colorways were too plain and too much like 5s that already came out, the canvas on the camos are dope! was going to sell sometime last year, but glad i kept

Has anybody in here ever have there package stolen and what did you do? I already contacted UPS but they are useless and told me to contact Supreme about the matter. Does Supreme look into lost/stolen packages or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom