Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now got shipping confirmation on my second order of 5 items. Order coming in pieces so hoping to touch a logo sticker. Charge on my card disappeared days ago and still hasn't showed up, sure it'll be back soon.

Had my stuff (bottle and light) since last Wednesday haha it’s wild out here for y’all.

I received my leopard briefs and chenille hoody last week but None of my T-shirt’s shipped yet, it’s like my order don’t exist....charges dropped and everything :lol:

8A546BB3-FE34-498B-BFAE-ECD8A0E84714.jpeg

DAMN, Supreme.

How you gonna play me like that?

I ordered the Leda Tee, the only thing I wanted. And they didn’t even send me a Leda Sticker in the pack. Cmon man, I wanted that sticker bad.

I don’t need no damn shower cap wtf.

My hair already is WAVY. smh

2BAFA646-0353-44DC-8B87-B2D26C75A465.jpeg
858734E4-8CA5-4411-AEF5-A7B3A5FA0100.jpeg
424B913F-7BC0-4832-9854-A4238FB67D3E.jpeg
First couple of deliveries to SF. Faster than usual :D

Medium Potee :frown: unfortunately doesn’t fit. Need a large, damn what to do now? Definitely a premium feel to it. I need them all now, glad I have white, black, and Grey on the way
Stickers with potee, Bogo, Leda and KONY

Leda sticker is dope

Ice waist bag for my niece is nice:nthat:
Stickers with waistbag were Bogo, Middle finger and grills

Showercap better than expected

I was on the fence and got a medium camp tee as well. If you don't mind what are your dementions that it doesn't fit you?

I was on the fence and got a medium camp tee as well. If you don't mind what are your dementions that it doesn't fit you?

5’10 175lbs. Sleeves and length are a bit short for my taste. I would say I’m inbetween a M and L so I always cop L and shrink it a lil

I guess I haven't bought a regular Supreme tee in about 8 years. Whatever season that was, a Large fit like a S-Medium. :smh: It was the Illusion tee.

Potees have always run long and slim IMO. Hmmm.

Order finally came in.
Glad I decided to pull the trigger not the Camo camp.
Got Leda BOGO and Kids sticker pack.

Not too up set at the size of the organizer. I can find some use for it.

5’10 175lbs. Sleeves and length are a bit short for my taste. I would say I’m inbetween a M and L so I always cop L and shrink it a lil

I'm the same exact dimensions. Gonna see if it will work for me. If not gotta try to grab a large.

Does Supreme deliberately give you different stickers based on the t shirts/tops you buy? or has someone received the same sticker with the t shirt/tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom