Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my NY people are ya getting tax on Preme items as well? I remember adding the preme shoulder bag and tax was like $10 bucks.

D357CC1E-D3A8-4382-A5D4-78A6DA97E5D1.jpeg
For my NY people are ya getting tax on Preme items as well? I remember adding the preme shoulder bag and tax was like $10 bucks.

I just copped the Leda Tee and I was only charged $48

$38 Tee
$10 S/H

I better get a Leda sticker

I know it has. However when I bought from Preme before I was charged .89 on tax but now its like $10. That math don't add up. If NY has tax its suppose to be over $110 on items.

Only on footwear and clothing. Accessories are not part of the tax exemption under $110.

Here u guys go... So if its .89 for shipping then why is the shirt being tax 4.99

Attachments

• 9F82AFD2-6E76-4042-94A5-0F9724F71277.jpeg
    9F82AFD2-6E76-4042-94A5-0F9724F71277.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 40
I really wanted that formula crew bad. And i missed the dish towels too

Got my 2nd order in today tho. Grey creeper tee, royal kids tee(2 of my faves) as well as the original sin tee.

I might get rid of the original sin tee. Its not really my style, idk why i ordered

Got my black bonded puffer today. Size Medium is what i normally wear in shirts/hoodies and some jackets so i went with Medium for the puffer. Was worried about the fit and after trying it on, fit is good but didn't expect how puffy the jacket would be if that makes any sense. I have a northface nuptse in a size small and the puffer jacket is more puffier. Lol.

Would love to try on a size Small to see if i like that fit better. Anybody else cop the puffer jacket?

Are the sleeves on this seasons sweatshirts as voluminous as last seasons?
Set In logo hoodie is waiting for me at the access point and praying they’re back to normal
:emoji_pray:

Have anyone got charge twice for the lastest week one items? I received all my
Items. My card was accepted that day of the drop. And now I’m checking my bank statement and they just charged me again for the same items. Who should I talk to fellas? This hasn’t happen to me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom