Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just had my CC fraudulent charged by someone trying to buy supreme online
Right after I left the store today!!

Which means someone is walking around the line with a RFID card swiping wirelessly peoples info while in line!!

So now me and the goons gonna stalk the line for the rest of the week
And when we find you! It’s On!!
There a lot more required than just what you can wireless get from a card

Also, you don't have RFID blockers in your wallet?

Your info was most likely stolen somewhere else or something physically was stolen or someone knows more about you.

Ok so I just had my CC fraudulent charged by someone trying to buy supreme online
Right after I left the store today!!

Which means someone is walking around the line with a RFID card swiping wirelessly peoples info while in line!!

So now me and the goons gonna stalk the line for the rest of the week
And when we find you! It’s On!!
U can cop those protective scan proof CC slips. I been rockin them for a few years now. Pretty sure TD sent me them for free

THIS. I always weigh this as an option when looking to purchase weekly. I would always rather grab an old one I missed out on
(especially if the price went down after the hype) than purchase a new tee or bag.

with that being said, it hurts extra bad when you miss out on something you actually want on drop day. /man vs /code

Any of your locals deals got Small potees?

You still saved $$ at the Dollar General.. so you good!
Lance sandwich crackers, buy 3 get 1 free

lance_crackers_dollar_general.jpg

Though, I was surprised a the high cost of milk at DG

Anyone know what percentage they’re using and what the basis of using that percentage is?

I told myself I was going to purchase items I really wanted regardless of the tax but want to know what the bottom line items are going to cost me before I reach the point of no return...I may have to think some of my future planned purchases over

6DBC7ED0-5CF5-4B58-80B6-F68A9D309905.gif

Placed an order for the hoodie and a separate order for the band aids and here’s the order confirmation and credit card pending transactions

2B1162EF-FAC3-4359-98A1-70882CA191F9.png
26A70FA6-9234-4E0C-886B-B1350CF96A83.png
F19A6551-4623-4792-9120-ECD817FA8F4F.png

Unsure what the random $37.54 charge and credit are for...it’s not my creeper tee and camp cap order from last week because that’s posted to my account for $96
Fam, you don't know the sales tax in your city/state?

IMG_1928.JPG

The answer is they're Supreme tees. Not random blanks. They're made by supreme.

With that said: picked up another for $38. LMAO. Lilac Potee. Sheesh! Rather get these than anything from today's drop.
they're made for Supreme, not made by Supreme. just like the hoodies, unless they've changed who makes them, it's just a matter of finding out who makes them.

Did not expect to miss out on the tape measure but i did lol

Got my 4 packs of bandaids though

Just thought about it though...with what i spent last week, i couldve bought a bogo or the TNF fleece i wanted smh
That is true. Buuuut then you wouldn’t have the items you have purchased now lol. I believe that if you truly want something you’ll find a way to get it. Either skip future drops or just shell out the doll hairs and cop now and worry about saving back up later.

Anyone know what percentage they’re using and what the basis of using that percentage is?

I told myself I was going to purchase items I really wanted regardless of the tax but want to know what the bottom line items are going to cost me before I reach the point of no return...I may have to think some of my future planned purchases over

6DBC7ED0-5CF5-4B58-80B6-F68A9D309905.gif

Placed an order for the hoodie and a separate order for the band aids and here’s the order confirmation and credit card pending transactions

2B1162EF-FAC3-4359-98A1-70882CA191F9.png
26A70FA6-9234-4E0C-886B-B1350CF96A83.png
F19A6551-4623-4792-9120-ECD817FA8F4F.png

Unsure what the random $37.54 charge and credit are for...it’s not my creeper tee and camp cap order from last week because that’s posted to my account for $96
I assume they charge you the estimated tax and then once it’s confirmed amount they refund the estimated price and correctly charge you. In this instance the lower amount.

they're made for Supreme, not made by Supreme. just like the hoodies, unless they've changed who makes them, it's just a matter of finding out who makes them.
yup that's what I meant. you can't buy blanks for these... it looks like they're cut and saw specifically for the brand
since the fit and dimensions have been mostly consistent. I'm sure there are other options out there but the slub
material in potee form is hard to come by...

TLDR: Everything made by Supreme was made for them (just like most serious brands out there), they don't have factories of their own but it's their own design and specs unlike collab TNF jackets, Nikes, etc..

Fam, you don't know the sales tax in your city/state?
I do, 6% which doesn't apply to "necessities"

what constitutes as necessitites in PA would be clothing/apparel (this includes shoes, hats), food (if prepared sales tax is applicable), drinks that are 100% natural (ie water, 100% juice)

no tax on services as well

Damn we still talking about taxes in here :lol:

My homie lives in MN. Tax free state on clothing. He got the tax refunded on his card

did he contact Supreme about that to get the tax refund? or they auto figured it out?

yeah, my lady odered a S logo got the whole order refunded and a lower total posted. went from $196 to $192

in california btw

This is why you see different prices after being taxed in California. When Supreme first started charging tax for us, they would tax us like this: ITEM + $10 SHIPPING THEN TAXED. Now they are doing it like this: ITEM TAXED (Your % in your area) + $10 SHIPPING. California law states: "Handling charges are taxable in California and so is shipping if you put the two together into a “shipping and handling” line on your invoice. Separate these two charges if you want your shipping charges to stay tax-free".

Basically, Supreme are being chumps by having a shipping and handling line instead of just a shipping line.

Wondering if anyone that owns or knows somebody with a Neighborhood Box Logo tee could DM me?

Have a few questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom