Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my pic with comparison. The utility pouch is on the bottom. The utility is very thin, but you can definitely fit your phone in there plus an ID or a few CC. But not enough for phone + wallet

916CB052-7476-479A-B78C-31879644093B.jpeg 87E57417-9029-4E0E-9215-296D13EE88E2.jpeg A10F2971-93C9-424B-8D04-43613E01BFBA.jpeg

so the cool thing about the tote is that if you don't wanna use it as a backpack, the straps unbuckle at the bottom and on the top, theres a velcro secret compartment that you can tuck the straps in so it becomes just a straight up tote bag
These pics have me HYPED for my Tote backpack to come in!! So if you tuck away the backpack straps, what happens to the bottom half of those straps?

they just hang off lol, I mean its not a big deal, just a short length of the adjustment strap thats left. I contemplated getting another tote backpack to use for my dog for hikes

Tote looks tight. Debating which color to get or just play it safe and get black. Will most likely use it for vacations.

^ :pimp:

Exactly why im keeping mine on ice, nvr know when something pops up and need to make a move
yeah exactly. i know the value will up over time, especially for a size small but he's been at the hospital for 7 days so far and going to be in there for awhile, so any money will go to his bills.

I missed out on both hoodie and shirt. But just got delivery notification of black TNF parka from Sx. I don't feel bad paying $600 for it. Atleast I know I can abuse this jacket compared to a hoodie or tee. Only took 3 days from sale to delivery and it came from London to Jersey.

yeah exactly. i know the value will up over time, especially for a size small but he's been at the hospital for 7 days so far and going to be in there for awhile, so any money will go to his bills.

As u should, life throws curveballs everyday, hope he is ok

Someone a couple pages ago asked why I dont wear, no intentions of wearing a glitzy bogo not my style, either use as a bait or cash out later down the road

Navy might have been worn tho lol

they just hang off lol, I mean its not a big deal, just a short length of the adjustment strap thats left. I contemplated getting another tote backpack to use for my dog for hikes

From the pics, it looks like the compartment might be open on the bottom and you can tuck those buckles in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom