Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pouch pictured

77D67230-C957-44AF-A2D8-D20A71A97631.jpeg
Nice fit, What did you attach it to? And what with?

let me know how much it shrinks...I just tried on my riders tee and I think it will be bigger than I would want to wear even after shrinking

actually ordered a size small of the split rib tee yesterday instead of medium in case it fit as large as the spring tees

anyone have the size chart for spring tees to compare to the size chart for the split rib? I would check supreme community but it's partially blocked on my work pc...por favor

Hey man, i washed My ghost, and riders tee. They fit a lot better length wise! It Doesn’t look like I’m wearing a dress when i layer with a jacket anymore.

Expect slight fading of fabric color. I turned inside out when washing so graphics are still fresh but for $40 T-shirt’s Don’t put any stock on them staying fresh forever. I’ll be hang drying since i got The shrinkage out the way.

Peace

Hey man, i washed My ghost, and riders tee. They fit a lot better length wise! It Doesn’t look like I’m wearing a dress when i layer with a jacket anymore.

Expect slight fading of fabric color. I turned inside out when washing so graphics are still fresh but for $40 T-shirt’s Don’t put any stock on them staying fresh forever. I’ll be hang drying since i got The shrinkage out the way.

Peace
I would expect shrinking down approximately one size, yes?

You hang dry this time or machine dry?

Thanks for the insight

Get these to prevent color fading

8AB1F6A2-17E3-4B4E-8FF3-51009C956920.jpeg

I would expect shrinking down approximately one size, yes?

You hang dry this time or machine dry?

Thanks for the insight

Get these to prevent color fading

8AB1F6A2-17E3-4B4E-8FF3-51009C956920.jpeg

Yes 1 size.

I machined dry this time to get the shrinkage but any other time i always hang dry.

I will Pick up those sheets.

Anyone know where I can’t get the green headline tee in an XL? Decent price from a legit place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom