Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i need now is mini-box zip hoodie and another summer T. I'm decently pleased with the season.

ADF751BE-593C-42AC-9FD5-4D70D7D0884D.jpeg
Got the great penile placement on my Gonz work jacket :lol: Love it anyway.

Anyone know if the Raiders pocket tee is supreme or 47 brand sizing? I have a 47 brand xl tee that fits perfect, but xl supreme tees fit too big for my taste(although only sup tee I have is the **** love shirt from a few seasons ago), so I bought a Large. Hope I don't have to buy in a larger size later.

If I check my bank account and have a credit from supreme does that mean they canceled my order? I got the raiders Hoodie but it was still available even after I checked out

yeah, that sounds like a cancel

did you get an order confirmation?

If I check my bank account and have a credit from supreme does that mean they canceled my order? I got the raiders Hoodie but it was still available even after I checked out

Same thing happened to me. After I placed the order I got an email saying order successfully submitted. The hoodie is still on their site too...

Used the order tracking tip on page 1 and says my order is processed and ready for UPS. If it's meant to be then great.

Last edited:
I need more pics of the hologram camp.
I might take a chance even though it looks a lil flimsy.

Same thing happened to me. After I placed the order I got an email saying order successfully submitted. The hoodie is still on their site too...

Used the order tracking tip on page 1 and says my order is processed and ready for UPS. If it's meant to be then great.

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and it says I have a shipment coming from Secaucus, NJ. Guess they’ll just take the money another day

if anyone needs a M ghost rider or riders spring tee I don't think i'm going to wear them...I think they'll still be too big after washing and shrinking
Banana

I washed Mine. Still same size. I dont Mind. Tall boys need the length but i hope your flips works out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom