Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def need a new/reliable whip if you take long road trips to break away from the big city or to visit family, but if you don't drive out of town I can see that point too

412E91E5-9693-4D63-8672-89728CADB556.jpeg

Copped the slime Motion logo on deployment, had to bring it out ASAP.

Lol wow, team Toyota comes out on this one! I wasn't knocking the dude's ride, my point was that the dude decided to wear his fake hoodie on a damn near 90° day to try to stunt at the car wash. If you think that's normal, more power to you. And it's not like I live in some hip city that has cats who even know wtf Supreme is, I live in rural western Massachusetts. The kid looked like a clown. But like I said, I let the kid live his life - not like I roasted him in public or took a pic of him to put him on blast on social media, like most ppl do these days. Anyway, on with our weekends...I've got some BBQ to go eat :lol:
ok

I definitely in the 06-08 supreme camp and where it was like slightly baggy jeans with supreme tees and vans or Jordan’s or something but that’s just me.

the 14s just aren't doing it for me. I want to like them...i really do...but gonna be a pass.

I like the concept. But i feel like it could have been better executed. Like put the studs on the whole shoe. I know that sounds bad to some but it would work the aesthetic better. Or bigger studs more spaced out....something...idk

I mean let’s be fair. The 14 isn’t exactly an upper echelon model for Jawdan in terms of popularity

So technically they were trash before preme. Made this trash*

Trash*= subjective term before crybabies start doing they crybaby thing

The white pair looks better in the preview than it had looked in previous photos I'd seen, but I'd still just rather get regular black toe or candy cane 14s than them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom