Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look on the bright side, at least hey release size small to the public now.

wouldn't pay resale on the SS. they made a ton.

look on the bright side, at least hey release size small to the public now.

wouldn't pay resale on the SS. they made a ton.
They used to not have Small online? I do think they made a bunch but also think after a while the price will rise on em. Buy meow if you want one....just my opinion dough

what yall gonna do with the super soaker lol

giphy.gif

didn't load for me until about 2 minutes after on mobile

didn't really want anything so no big deal

at the beginning of the season I didn't have many issues w/ the site lagging but it's seems to be pretty consistent for me anymore

anyone experiencing site lags on desktop?

might have to change my strategy for the future when there's something I want that's more desirable...autofill is disabled on chrome at work so I may bring my wifes laptop and hit up a wifi hotspot on an early lunch break

didn't load for me until about 2 minutes after on mobile

didn't really want anything so no big deal

at the beginning of the season I didn't have many issues w/ the site lagging but it's seems to be pretty consistent for me anymore

anyone experiencing site lags on desktop?

might have to change my strategy for the future when there's something I want that's more desirable...autofill is disabled on chrome at work so I may bring my wifes laptop and hit up a wifi hotspot on an early lunch break
But it didn’t load for anyone until 11:02. That’s not lag—it’s a late drop.

Accidentally copped the keychain. I was going after the S logo short with a temp card since my replacement card didn’t come in yet. I got card decline on s logo and thought it was a issue with my card and tested it again with a keychain and it went through lol

I like it so I’m not mad, but I wish I added some boxers so at least it’s justified paying that shipping for a keychain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom