Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... so salty. I knew once I didn't get a text on tuesday that this wasn't meant to be. And just to add salt to the wound my cousin who just got into supreme this year manages to grab a box logo this morning easy peasy.(I'm hyped for him tho he isn't a reseller and will wear it, just salty at my L today)

DCD01A79-3A44-4FF8-88BC-3C1742FB0989.jpeg

Brown sold out first but is One of the lowest in resell as of now. If I can scoop one for $600 or less ima do it. Pls let it happen!

I’m shook that when I get up yellow gonna be there and imma fool myself and get it and the first time I wear it it’s gonna get dirty.

ok

So since Nov, my ISP Optiumun has been going through outages. Mostly at night. This week OF COURSE, the outages started occurring during the day. **** Optimum.

Anyway i decided last night to go to a library or starbucks and use their wifi to cop bc there was no chance at home with how this was going.

Set up at starbuck and at 11 i tried going for red L and got card declined twice.

On the 2nd fail, i left it open and opened another tab in incognito

Tried red again and sold out. Clicked on other colors and got blk in cart.

Typed in my addy and cvv and submitted. It got stuck on processing so i left it to look back at OG tab. Still dead

Go back and i had conf screen for blk large! After i calmed down, i tried for beanie and no dice.

Then remembered nutcraker and got that as well.

Email came in instantly for nutcracker but not for bogo so was a little worried. Had the charge and conf email though.

But the email just came in a little before 1 so now i can breathe!

Proof lol

Now to head to BK and stand in the cold for a 3 hrs to see what #760 can do for me

Congrats on yall W's

Save the story iRobot, we knew you cooked no matter what 😔😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom