Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C2CD9FBB-9667-401F-A283-F8046B895EA9.jpeg
0BB5B323-D349-40EE-BDAB-E32D7D00C909.jpeg
Delivered a day early! The blue looks better in person, pic makes it look lighter than it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear, if you suffer a card decline are you doomed if you continue to use that card? I know I've seen people winning after a card decline but unsure if they had to switch cards. I've used the same card for years with Supreme and hadn't gotten a decline until last week.

So should I have all fields autofilled tomorrow including ccv? Or should I have most and manually input CCV?

Taken L's on both this season but I think I copped the crewneck last season with everything autofilled. Any help is appreciated.

I'm hopeful mine will arrive tomorrow a day early as well.
Good luck! Unfortunately I paid resale for it. You hit from Sup. It seems like there’s a good chance you’ll get it tmr tho. If not latest Thursday. Lately I don’t get my items from Sup till Friday.

What I’m saying is from my observations from the SF store specifically is that they send out texts in waves in between 4-5 minutes. So let’s say the first wave starts at 1:10 for example then every minute interval after they will send more texts out. Basically the earlier you get the texts from the start of the interval is the earlier place in line. Last week i was kinda iffy on this theory but every other location sends out their whole texts at one specific time with no interval which is why that’s entirely random but SF does it in minute intervals which is why it’s different. This week kinda confirms it because I got my text at 1:31 and another friend at 1:30. That friend got in the 500s while my time slot is right at the 600s mark. I can be entirely wrong on this theory but just saying how I see things are for Supreme SF.

i’m not trying to sound like a ****, but everybody has thought this at some point and it’s always been disproven. texts don’t come from specific stores so there’s no reason to think that they would do anything different for SF.

from my experience it’s been all over the place. for TNF week i was one of the first to get a text yet was #259. coincidences happen. i was in line next to the same person the last two times i went to the SF store. that doesn’t mean we’re always paired together

randomly enough i was also near some guy i was near for the swarovski drop in LA

So should I have all fields autofilled tomorrow including ccv? Or should I have most and manually input CCV?

Taken L's on both this season but I think I copped the crewneck last season with everything autofilled. Any help is appreciated.
I always leave most of my info filled except my CC number, exp date and cvv. Haven’t gotten card declined but “add to cart” didn’t show last week.
I think I’m going to use a diff CC tmr.

Good luck! Unfortunately I paid resale for it. You hit from Sup. It seems like there’s a good chance you’ll get it tmr tho. If not latest Thursday. Lately I don’t get my items from Sup till Friday.
its already at the main hub that usually signifies delivery the nex† day, we will see. I wish I could go grab it but the only location they offer for pickup for me is a terrible one.

its already at the main hub that usually signifies delivery the nex† day, we will see. I wish I could go grab it but the only location they offer for pickup for me is a terrible one.
If “destination scan” appears tonight or early tmr morning, it should get to you tmr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom