Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so long story short

my dad got admitted to a hospital because he fell down the stairs at work, insurance covered everything except the medicine
sold my bogo tee I copped yesterday just now on StockX for $295 after fees to cover the expenses for medicine ... oh well shoutout to whoever copped that
I'm sure he appreciates the help, and I hope he recovers quickly--

1576888542035.jpeg

What is one piece that you guys still have on ice?

My Seven Samurai tee (white) has been sitting in my closet in a plastic bag all by itself for a while now. Every few months I get tempted to sell it, but then I realize it's probably the dopest shirt they've done in a while and slide it back in lol. Will get some wear eventually, just a bit nervous wearing white lol.

My Seven Samurai tee (white) has been sitting in my closet in a plastic bag all by itself for a while now. Every few months I get tempted to sell it, but then I realize it's probably the dopest shirt they've done in a while and slide it back in lol. Will get some wear eventually, just a bit nervous wearing white lol.

Too much. A few bogo hoodies and tees. Nas tees. etc etc.
Recently broke out the black/neon hoodie. I wear most my stuff, so the fact I have some pieces on ice at all is a feat.
The sad thing is, most of those pieces I will never sell. Sad habit. I could do a lot w the proceeds but just not in me to sell.

It was going to be the grey bandana hoodie, then I wore it today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom