Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't understand the appeal for that 6 panel at all. A wrinkly plain hat.
it's just a clean hat while still being supreme. they can overdo it with the bells and whistles, and lettering sometimes. the understated pieces stand the test of time. looks like a great hat to wear while skating and not give a ****

also, let me advocate for the chain link sweater, great feel, nice design. a very nice transitional piece

This is the best hat they've put out:

What color would be the best everyday wear for the 6-panel? I was thinking black but I like have the strap is different colored on the Navy one and other colors...

I still don't know if I should go M or S in t-shirts....

5'6.5", ~125 lbs. Usually buy M shirts and shrink in the washer/dryer and they fit perfectly. Nike shirts are the only exception, I buy smalls in those and shrink them and they fit perfect.

Anyone have any advice? Reddit was split down the middle, half said S half said M. 

I dont want to buy the small and have it be too small after washing, yet I dont want the M to be WAY too big either....

Last edited:
I still don't know if I should go M or S in t-shirts....

5'6.5", ~125 lbs. Usually buy M shirts and shrink in the washer/dryer and they fit perfectly. Nike shirts are the only exception, I buy smalls in those and shrink them and they fit perfect.

Anyone have any advice? Reddit was split down the middle, half said S half said M. 

I dont want to buy the small and have it be too small after washing, yet I dont want the M to be WAY too big either....

I say go with M dude

Really want the S 6-panel but if it's shallow like camps are, I'm gonna pass. I look terrible in camps as it is. 

But damn, they look great in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom