Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone catch that drama on IG last night between RIF and sellers on IG? 
basically a dude bought a box logo hoody from RIf ( or so he says) then tried to sell it on IG but was told it was fake. it was a grey on grey box logo from 94 or 2004. dudes starting coming at RIF for selling fake supreme. ive bought stuff from there and the dudes are mad cool and i  wouldnt think theyd associate themselves with fake supreme. Ive meet and conversated with Jeff and dude is mad cool, him and his partners put in mad work and hustle to get to where they are now. dudes went hard at RIF though making "internet thug" threats. 

Last edited:
to whoever was asking, the graphic tee XLs in supreme from last season and this season are probably some of the worst fitting shirts you'll own...on that worse than abercrombie steeze. it's terrible. until they switch back to the old fit, I won't be copping anything minus outerwear and sweatshirts. The cut and sew is fine...but the graphic tees are lol.

I don't know why but I would normally find designs like that obnoxious. This for whatever reason is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Are you going to try for any of the hoodies yourself?
Not sold on any of them yet. I generally avoid BOGO because to me it seems lame. I know that the BOGO is the poster child of preme but it just makes you look like a walking advertisement. Same reason I don't buy shirts that have only a Nike/Adidas/(Insert Company Name Here) logo. The only shirt I own like that is the Tiff Shirt and it's Nike SB so it makes it a little more desirable for me.

when I see blogo all I can think of is that it's a variation of the uk slang term blotto

I don't mind when people say "bogo"

I mean, yeah, I cringe every time I read it, but it's the easiest way to separate out the newbies and herbs. 

almost everyone says bogo lol, I don't see it as a problem. blogo just sounds strange lmao...."yeah man, was tryna get this girl to give me a blogo after the party the other night, but she was far too gone"

In other news that Juelz bogo is still hideous.....but the dipset stan in me wants it......just a little.

"Bogo" is just like "Bred" for Jordan shoes.

Always going to be those gatekeeper of the culture type dudes who prefer saying it in its entirety.

"Bogo" is just like "Bred" for Jordan shoes.

Always going to be those gatekeeper of the culture type dudes who prefer saying it in its entirety.
Yeah, I have to say this alot on the Kixify IG because dudes FIGHT over what a shoe is called but whatever you want to call it is cool. As long as people understand what you're saying, who cares if you call the KD 7 Mango, 35k Degree, or DMV? All the same shoe.

only bogo's i own are hirst tee and cdg1 grey hoodie. i've seen dylan look pretty cool in a worn white bogo tee but dylan looks cool in everything 

Got the Hanes ealier today. Got a stallion, love supreme and a pack of post its. Didn't realise the tees we're see through though... [emoji]128532[/emoji]

The Hanes are undershirts, basically the same thing you can pick up at any shop only with the box logo screened on the bottom just above the hem and on the no tag.

The Hanes are undershirts, basically the same thing you can pick up at any shop only with the box logo screened on the bottom just above the hem and on the no tag.
felt the same way for a lot of seasons, but i saw someone with a worn tee and the logo actually held up. as a shirt for just around the house or in your neighborhood it's cool. i wouldnt try making it the focal point of your outfit

So the XL's fit dumb small for this season too??
indifferent.gif
i got love supreme and stallion (which i wont count), but the latter fit how i like my tees, with a little hang time. havent worn it out so havent washed either though. the antihero t from last season felt like a different shirt after i washed it. and yes, i cold wash/hang dry lol

I've worn my Black Hanes as the outside top while goofing off and running errands before getting dressed to go out, but normally it's just my undershirt, I love the lightness of the weight, and since I've actually washed cold hang dried they've held up better than my regular hanes tees (which as I replace I'm switching to cold/hang dry for washing now)

White, I've never bought them before, plus I'm English so we don't get regular Hanes over here so I presumed they were just regular plain tshirts. Comfy and f**k though I must admit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom