Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to visit my mom soon and have a fire sale lol. I picked up a ds tyson tee in a xxl about a year and a half ago and then I never end up wearing it but it's sitting in my closet with some other stuff....if sup x aj1 sb really does happen, I'm gonna trade straight up for it lol.

btw @sharkin  would you mind sharing that pic of your deck with the sup stickers on the tail with invisi grip on it? wanted to look at how you placed it, thinking about taking a few rectangle shaped logo stickers from a couple of brands and trying something like that.

im 5'11 185 and XLs from last year fit me perfect.....not too tight not too big

it's different from last years?
Yup. The arms still a little tight, but the mid section is much wider and the shirt is much longer. Fits like how XL should fit. Supreme target market is skater built bodies(150 pound 5'7 folks) . I wonder when the big supreme logo hoodie release as I want one. Those small log hoodie vest still around?

So would their UPS drivers. It'd be funny to see if they still tried to lowball the weight of every package if they put out a set of dumbbells.
they still put 1lb for the foams lol. and those legit weigh like 4lbs and some change. I had an order of like 3 things and the foams and it had to have been at least 6 lbs lol
companies just put 1lb and let ups handle it later. i do the same thing at work when i ship ups. ups will adjust the price later.

My stuff was supposed to come today but my ups driver skipped out on me. Now I got to wait until tomorrow 
mean.gif

that sucks bruh

Usually it arrives the day before next drop or Friday after the drop but it is no problem to me. As long as it arrives no rush. Just happy it stays consistent on when I get my shipping confirmation. Plus have to add on first drop delay on shipping.

Usually it arrives the day before next drop or Friday after the drop but it is no problem to me. As long as it arrives no rush. Just happy it stays consistent on when I get my shipping confirmation. Plus have to add on first drop delay on shipping.
what u cop bro?

what u cop bro?

Everything that I wanted dropped pretty much first drop (minus few jerseys polos and a sweater)

Krs1 by any means
s 6 panel
Contrast stitch arch logo top
And black/white Arena

Wish I wouldn't of copped contrast stitch right away since it sat and could of came back later but oh well.

Waiting on ruff Ryder's jersey,dragon jersey, and that long sleeve solid color polo and of course blanket.

Regret passing on banner hoodie and ribbed crew neck but money is tight :frown:
And yourself what did you cop?

Everything that I wanted dropped pretty much first drop (minus few jerseys polos and a sweater)

Krs1 by any means
s 6 panel
Contrast stitch arch logo top
And black/white Arena

Wish I wouldn't of copped contrast stitch right away since it sat and could of came back later but oh well.

Waiting on ruff Ryder's jersey,dragon jersey, and that long sleeve solid color polo and of course blanket.

Regret passing on banner hoodie and ribbed crew neck but money is tight
frown.gif

And yourself what did you cop?
KRS  tee XL. I want the small logo vest. Prob cop it this thursday along with wat ever drops(hoping for the supreme teal baseball vest

Last edited:
It's all about the Sort Facility.

I've got to say that Supreme is pretty consistent with my shipping. All of my stuff that I ordered before the weekend should be here by Friday, stuff that I snagged from restocks and a "oh what the hell" order hasn't even given me a shipping notice.

Normally my stuff gets here by Tuesday if they ship it on Thursday, if not it's Thursday/Friday deliveries all the time.

I think it's really just how late I ordered lol. Cuz when I'm on my S right at 11, I get overnight shipping and all is gravy. but we'll see.

On the ups site, it said my package isn't moving until tomorrow at 11:59 pm so it sat 2 days basically ,doing nothing :smh: kinda annoying. It'll be here Thursday. The suspense is killing me

Last edited:
UPS doesn't update ground packages on the weekend and most drivers/staff were off for Labor Day. The really expensive express parcels moved and were delivered yesterday though.

I knew about yesterday being off, didn't know about the weekend thing. I meant to say it basically sat for two days(today and tomorrow) since its not moving until 11:59 pm tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom