Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That denim croc strap camp in red is callin my name, but couple the price point with shipping? Prob too much...

Especially it being the only thing I want on this drop...

The military shield snap is nice as well, but overall this drop is weak... 

Money for these Ferraris i suppose.... regret not copping the Ferrari tee, a couple seasons ago... 

That denim croc strap camp in red is callin my name, but couple the price point with shipping? Prob too much...

Especially it being the only thing I want on this drop...

The military shield snap is nice as well, but overall this drop is weak... 

Money for these Ferraris i suppose.... regret not copping the Ferrari tee, a couple seasons ago... 
yep, weak drop. 

you can catch that croc strap camp on ebay in a few weeks probably. no resale value on it so dudes will wanna unload quick. 

got the linen one from last season for $50

I can see the appeal of some stuff this week, but I don't think I'm going after any of it.

Good luck to those of you buying today, may you be swift.

tempted, anyone in here cop? you guys think the red paint will handle the abuse of keys & watches being thrown on it daily?

man, tray looks good. I got one to throw my keys, watch, etc. into. won't be coming in till next Wednesday though

as far as this week, looks like I'll be sitting it out

pass on this drop but like a few in here im going to have to make that ceramic tray purchase for my goodies. I got the lighter already so it'll only make sense 

hopefully the shield hat sits til next week. passing this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom