Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope ordered some stuff before, but this is the first time that this happened to me. Weird thing is that the label was created last friday,

If it says "in-transit" with no updates, just call UPS and the give the automated system your tracking# it will tell you when it will be delivered.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Anyone got a shipping email but its not updating? Still stuck at ready for ups but in transit with no expected delivery date:smh:

first week drops will always have this issue, label might've been created and not forwarded to UPS yet. just wait it out.

first week drops will always have this issue, label might've been created and not forwarded to UPS yet. just wait it out.
yup i guess thats the problem, just used the automated system like SAlNlDllvllAlNl said and i guess it hasnt shipped out yet. 

The redundant amount questions asked for shipping should be directed to Supreme customer service...

If you purchased something from Supreme, you'll get eventually. It seems to be the same amount of questions every season relating to shipping. Supreme will update you via email on the shipping status, no one here knows exactly when your item will arrive.

I originally wanted the zippo but then a friend showed me they have the same exact design on the zippo website for $20 less (minus the bogo of course).

Yup, it's right here: http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023891 - you can ever take a small Supreme sticker and slap it on there to save you a few dollars if necessary :lol:

I was working during the drop. Also just moved and haven't updated my billing information to match my shipping address yet. Glad the over dyed crew didn't drop today. But if they're gonna make me wait until the last drop of the season for it I'm gonna be pissed.
overdyed crew should come in sept. or oct. 

it's not heavyweight crossgrain, so they can't hold it too long

The redundant amount questions asked for shipping should be directed to Supreme customer service...

If you purchased something from Supreme, you'll get eventually. It seems to be the same amount of questions every season relating to shipping. Supreme will update you via email on the shipping status, no one here knows exactly when your item will arrive.
Yup, it's right here: http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023891 - you can ever take a small Supreme sticker and slap it on there to save you a few dollars if necessary
laugh.gif
Saves you a few dollars, for sure. But if $10-20 is really that important to you, Supreme may not be the right brand to follow.

Well, no one is buying the zippo for the neat gold design haha. I only wanted the zippo cuz it's fun having low key supreme gear like that.

Saves you a few dollars, for sure. But if $10-20 is really that important to you, Supreme may not be the right brand to follow.

laugh.gif
 money is not the issue, I should of never included the "...$20 less" in my og statement because of course someone would   take it that way.

I initially just thought it was a design exclusively made for Supreme but guess I should of known better 
mean.gif

^ THAT was more so my problem.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 money is not the issue, I should of never included the "...$20 less" in my og statement because of course someone would   take it that way.

I initially just thought it was a design exclusively made for Supreme but guess I should of known better 
mean.gif

^ THAT was more so my problem.
OOOOHHHH. I see what you're saying. It's like the box logo, just a hanes tee customized. This is just a customized version of a zippo you can get customized yourself (to probably have the same logo even haha). I feel that.

Got my Navy Ribbed Crew in today and I must say it fits tight, definitely recommending going up to an XL if you're around 6'4 and slim like me

Debating on keeping it or finding someone who would trade me an XL for an L

Last edited:
Interesting, I made 2 different orders last Thursday and recieved 2 shipping confirmations for the same order... Haven't recieved my second confirmation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom