Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme is right.

Why would you be able to keep the tee AND get store credit. Especially since your intent was to wear it regardless. Double dipping fam

Double dip

I spend grip on preme every season a good looking hookup would have been appreciated I work retail I do that for long term customers keeps everyone happy if something gets messed up with an order

Got confirmation email on Wednesday, package came in today. Was close, thought it would arrive and then the email after. :lol:

Double dip

roll.gif

I spend grip on preme every season a good looking hookup would have been appreciated I work retail I do that for long term customers keeps everyone happy if something gets messed up with an order
 Nah my dude AF1 is right though, getting a little too greedy. I'd be glad Supreme gave me a refund & not stupid store credit.

I mean this is SUPREME not NIKE, they're not about to shell out 20% off codes or something for a mistake.

Really doubt online loyalty means much to them since they have a ton of people like that already... 

Preme hooked it up with stickers got a box logo sticker, stallion sticker, krs one tee sticker, and some post its. Btw I picked up a desert camo camp cap and a black krs one tee

@pokezach22  

I would take the box logo tee. The tee is rare in DS condition. The Vans are easier to find.

Vans - $150 - $185

Box Logo $150 - $220

The vans will not go any higher in price and lose value when used. The tee will go up in value and not lose value if used.

@pokezach22

I would take the box logo tee. The tee is rare in DS condition. The Vans are easier to find.

Vans - $150 - $185
Box Logo $150 - $220

The vans will not go any higher in price and lose value when used. The tee will go up in value and not lose value if used.
thanks for the advice man really appreciate it

Whats Good NT....

Today.....didnt really match but i think it flowed well together

Supreme X Supreme X Polo X Hurache

2qbglsl.jpg

15re9fr.jpg

sw5qa9.jpg

fl966o.jpg

eqo67p.jpg

You received those two extra stickers and post-its with your ONE tonal fitted? you gonna get some people heated in here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, just the fitted.  don't see why, it's not like I told the dude packing the orders to screw everyone else & hook me up  
tongue.gif

Last edited:
ARGHGHHGHGH. Package stolen off the porch. Hundreds of boxes delivered here over the past 2 years and this is a first. I'm heated! 
mad.gif

2 tees came in today, gotta check them out when I get home......

Anybody order or seen the Army shirt in person? If anybody has it can u post pics? Need an everyday shirt for the fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom