Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i copped the Liberty/Leopard cord camp in blue today....

heres my lil man rocking it

m8pgty.jpg

sy1kj5.jpg

34fdxch.jpg

Didn't grab anything from today but the crewneck was tempting. Went ahead and just got the Army shirt in blue. Hope it fits cuz it seems to be the least popular colorway. 

I bought a camp cap once a few years back and immediately gave it to my son. Those things won't even fit onto my 7 1/2 dome. LOL

I don't know why you would buy hats that only look right on you if you wear them backwards. I got a big noggin, I know to stay away from those camp hats.
why do people only buy hats that they only wear forwards? I have like 25  camps/fitted that I rotate while at school and the camps are only rocked backwards and the fitteds forwards. just how I'm wired.

Just found a couple hats that were stashed in one of my backpacks in the storage room :lol:.

Forgot all about them. I thought they were gonna for good once I couldn't find them last summer. I think theyre from 2012..

Not sure why I even bought them back than, most are not my style (too loud).

I was trying not to buy anything today, but I just couldn't resist the Track Crewneck. I'm really digging all the tonal themed pieces this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom