Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back from work and copped that black jacquard beanie. Glad hype is low so far this season. 
nthat.gif

Just found a couple hats that were stashed in one of my backpacks in the storage room
laugh.gif

Forgot all about them. I thought they were gonna for good once I couldn't find them last summer. I think theyre from 2012..

Not sure why I even bought them back than, most are not my style (too loud).
you selling?

None are for sale fambs, sorry. My friend wants to trade them all for some Sup gear in return. Hoping to scoop a jacket for them.

I don't know why you would buy hats that only look right on you if you wear them backwards. I got a big noggin, I know to stay away from those camp hats.
why do people only buy hats that they only wear forwards? I have like 25  camps/fitted that I rotate while at school and the camps are only rocked backwards and the fitteds forwards. just how I'm wired.

Well it seems like some wear them backwards because the hats look small if worn the regular way. "Sup, my hat's too small" doesn't look right on me so I have to stick to fitteds.

Last edited:

I don't know why you would buy hats that only look right on you if you wear them backwards. I got a big noggin, I know to stay away from those camp hats.
why do people only buy hats that they only wear forwards? I have like 25  camps/fitted that I rotate while at school and the camps are only rocked backwards and the fitteds forwards. just how I'm wired.
Well it seems like some wear them backwards because the hats look small if worn the regular way. "Sup, my hat's too small" doesn't look right on me so I have to stick to fitteds.
I just feel like a mongloid when I wear them forward lol. just being honest haha. the camps are all cut pretty differently, it's weird lol

I've been growing my hair out and my fitteds don't even fit right anymore. Will probably just order a Supreme beanie this winter.

Bought the Stussy Souvenir in XS for $96, can't believe Supreme wants $188 for the Satin, and it's lightyears behind Stussy's Souvenir jacket, and they make them at the same factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom