Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
3M Patch camp. not previewed

supreme-fall-winter-2014-editorial-popeye-magazine-01-560x840.jpg

I think the 3M are done. Unless they get another batch made later in the season.

They should continue to send them out. Just like they did with the le bain bogo. At least that's been my experience with the specialized bogos from past seasons. I wouldn't hop on copping from eBay unless you absolutely can't go without them.

They should continue to send them out. Just like they did with the le bain bogo. At least that's been my experience with the specialized bogos from past seasons. I wouldn't hop on copping from eBay unless you absolutely can't go without them.
i thought that they only sent le bain first week

Definitely a psd file, thanks everyone for clarifying.

Not posted by Andy Oliver

Screen shot a Japanese follower who posted.

Ps. Not my photo

Last edited:
Just to clarify, Andy Oliver didn't actually tweet that pic out right? He's pretty legit with info if i'm not mistaken.

Lol at that horrible jordan 1

If they do a jordan one it's gonna be just like the af1. Supreme in the back and that's it

For all those still worried about S 6 panel look.

The hat looks great with a good bend to the brim. I wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds and I wear my camp hats backwards.

I feel fine wearing the 6 panel forward.

The hat looks great with a good bend to the brim. I wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds and I wear my camp hats backwards.

I love this hat. Anyone know other brands with something similar (other than Ebbets)?

I have a similar one from Raised By Wolves but it's even more shallow and the buckle doesn't stay closed. This Sup one is perfect. 

I love this hat. Anyone know other brands with something similar (other than Ebbets)?

I have a similar one from Raised By Wolves but it's even more shallow and the buckle doesn't stay closed. This Sup one is perfect. 
the polo ones. that's almost exactly what the preme one reminds me of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom