Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
$140 is nice. Tbh something is up with that red pair. Cuz I've seen a few dudes with early sets and none have had the red

10/13 is mad random. Just saw it on hypebeast. They say the whole pack drops that day. Supreme ever NOT drop items on a thursday? Recently? sound Odd.

I'm pretty sure we will see the announcement 10/13, but if they really do release at other retailers then I guess anything is possible

10/13 is probably the announcement day (monday morning email)

so if that's the case, they'll drop Thursday the 16th

camp aside, people really need to be sure about measurements before dishing out the money on the collab.

supreme isnt really buggin on the price. like any clothing retailer, they have buyers who are mainly coming in for tees, caps, and accessories and others who will spend 300+ as they please. neither is better or worse, just is what it is. trust, they sell out loro piana coats and full suits damn near every other season - there's a market for it and they know how much to produce. resellers should steer clear though unless there's serious $ to be made oversees.

so glad i can sit out the af1 drop. red will obviously go first but enough kicks to go around it would seem.

Thanks for the pic(s). Just saved me $160 or whatever.

That price is worthy for canada goose, these jackets don't look like that type of quality. IDK tho.

Anyone in Sup NY know if they got black or camo warmup pants in XL?

Same thing i said, nice nonetheless

People complaining about the price of the collabo but willing to pay a reseller these prices for a basic box logo made in Canada ($40 cost price or less for the recent hoodies) that drops every year....The price point on the crewneck and hoodie isn't more than a $50-$75 mark up from actual SI items.

anybody have both long sleeve pocket tee for both F/W12 and F/W13? F/W13 had the new ribbed cuffs, did they fit the same as F/W12? i remember F/W12's fit bigger than most supreme stuff in same size.

anybody have both long sleeve pocket tee for both F/W12 and F/W13? F/W13 had the new ribbed cuffs, did they fit the same as F/W12? i remember F/W12's fit bigger than most supreme stuff in same size.
The F/W 12 L/S pocket did not have ribbed cuffs. Had a l/s from 12 for me it fit a little big compared to the 13 l/s.

I think the patent on the heel tab kills it for me, but I'm saying that right now while we're still more than a week out, chances are I'll probably still order a pair in my size if I can and if I still don't like them when they come in, I'll just go ahead and let someone that does like them have them.

Been a while since I got a pair of highs though, so I may just end up dealing with it, not like that heel tab will show when I wear them.

The F/W 12 L/S pocket did not have ribbed cuffs. Had a l/s from 12 for me it fit a little big compared to the 13 l/s.
thanks. i have the F/W12's, and love the sizing, but hate the cuffs. i wear a medium in the F/W12, might go for the large for F/W13 then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom