Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Levi's x Supreme jeans came in today. They're 32W x 32L and I'm usually a 32W x 30L so they're a little long. Do you think they'll shrink a bit in the wash or should I return them?

Levi's x Supreme jeans came in today. They're 32W x 32L and I'm usually a 32W x 30L so they're a little long. Do you think they'll shrink a bit in the wash or should I return them?
Curious what the leg opening is on those? Granted I wear a 34 but curious to see if they've slimmed up the 501 any (as their fit tends to vary over the years and especially when selvedge)

If you really like em Id go with Original Hemming them! Of course that would be more $$$ tho! Im like a tweenR so I have to ALWAYS OG hem em up...33x30.5 I go with!

They'll shrink a tiny bit in the wash, maybe not enough to where you want them to be. Honestly bring them to a tailor, 10 bucks and they'll rehem them. If you live in a big city you should be able to find a place that specializes in doing jeans and will even do the chain stitch correctly for the hem.

They'll shrink a tiny bit in the wash, maybe not enough to where you want them to be. Honestly bring them to a tailor, 10 bucks and they'll rehem them. If you live in a big city you should be able to find a place that specializes in doing jeans and will even do the chain stitch correctly for the hem.
I need you on speed dial, man. You're like a clothing guru haha

i'd return them & use that $200 on something else...

Last edited:
Give me the red AF1s, no interest in the other colorways. Never liked AF1s that were all black. Only all white AF1s I have are the Canada mids, and those have a nice gum bottom to set them off.

Give me the red AF1s, no interest in the other colorways. Never liked AF1s that were all black. Only all white AF1s I have are the Canada mids, and those have a nice gum bottom to set them off.
I'm on the same page here. Not trying to cop white or black. If I go for 'em, red only.

Good looking fam^ not my size but very generous anyways!

Also im laughing at all the sneaker sites saying the AF1's are going to release on a Monday 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I need you on speed dial, man. You're like a clothing guru haha

The worst thing is, I don't even care how I look 98% of the time. My GF loves when we have sweats Saturday and for work I just wear cheap polos/khakis most days. I've just learned how to take care of the stuff that I buy for when I want to floss a little.

as a previous giveaway winner who ended up with nothing (prize was shipped w/o tracking & ended up "lost"), imma wait till Stay Lowkey Stay Lowkey gets the prize in hand before i start giving out praise & reps...

...yeah, still salty

Looks like we might get a "cool" snap this weekend with the temps finally dropping into the upper 50s at night. Might break out my F Em hoodie.

Hmm so the fabric on the stone island camp cap has the Nero fabric. Should be a dope piece. Aiming for the red one unless the others look better in person. Should be about 40$ for me since supny owes me about 22$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom