Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice :smokin

as a previous giveaway winner who ended up with nothing (prize was shipped w/o tracking & ended up "lost"), imma wait till @DJosey gets the prize in hand before i start giving out praise & reps...

...yeah, still salty
I was gonna say something about this last week when a new giveaway was mentioned but a lot of dudes on this board praise that certain someone for some reason.

Anyways, good deed nonetheless @Halftime  

Has he helped me? Of course. I'll be forever grateful for welcoming me into the supteme community. His RT name was a "staple" here. Dude gave countless oops.

Fact of the matter is, I'm still here and he ain't.

He did my homie wrong. Simple as that

Edit: I rest my case. I'll leave this B. No reason to start a flame war for someone who can't defend himself. Plus he took his IG Post down, no reason to keep it going

#HEEL [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
how does Supreme webstore credit work? 

I returned something and the email I got from them said to simply use my email address at checkout and the credit would be applied....

does it apply AFTER I process the payment? ... I was expecting to see some kind of update as I filled out the checkout fields

how does Supreme webstore credit work? 

I returned something and the email I got from them said to simply use my email address at checkout and the credit would be applied....

does it apply AFTER I process the payment? ... I was expecting to see some kind of update as I filled out the checkout fields

To my knowledge, there should be an option to use store credit during checkout. Perhaps they didn't credit your account yet?

To my knowledge, there should be an option to use store credit during checkout. Perhaps they didn't credit your account yet?
I just sent them an email to see what's up... cz there's no option that I see 

could be possible that they sent the email w/o applying it yet.. 

you have to click checkout then the option will appear to use the credit or not
don't see the option...  right side of the page just has credit card options and fields, nothing about a credit 

i even checked to see if it was under the credit card type drop down 

oh ok... that's a real janky system...

so backwards.... got people thinking they're about to get charged 

The worst thing is, I don't even care how I look 98% of the time. My GF loves when we have sweats Saturday and for work I just wear cheap polos/khakis most days. I've just learned how to take care of the stuff that I buy for when I want to floss a little.
Haha I feel that. Still, you are always talking about stuff I have no knowledge of whatsoever (bespoke, materials, stitching, etc) and it's very enlightening.
Supreme making this season

Good with the drama
nthat.gif
I heard that there's a collab with DJ Drama dropping next Tuesday.

Has he helped me? Of course. I'll be forever grateful for welcoming me into the supteme community. His RT name was a "staple" here. Dude gave countless oops.

Fact of the matter is, I'm still here and he ain't.

He did my homie wrong. Simple as that

Edit: I rest my case. I'll leave this B. No reason to start a flame war for someone who can't defend himself. Plus he took his IG Post down, no reason to keep it going

#HEEL [emoji]128527[/emoji]

wait, so you throw shade by saying people rep and praise him for "some reason" but he has helped you out a bunch of times? salty over a FREE giveaway no less?

#LAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom