Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask Homie if his package was FREE?

I'm trying to understand how you're complaining and salty about not getting something that was free in the first place?

ask Homie if his package was FREE?

I'm trying to understand how you're complaining and salty about not getting something that was free in the first place?

Because it was clearly done for e fame? I swear yall are blind.

What's the point in doing a free giveaway if you have no intention of sending it? Just don't do it at all. No need to keep a jig up and get someone's hopes up, all the while you're getting false praise.

Im tryna be the next project blitzcrank
Stop fightin yall

I'm trying :lol:. I literally said in my last post to leave it B and call it a truce. It was wrong for me to throw shade on someone who can't defend himself. Leave it at that. Then we got the RT enthusiasts coming to the rescue.

This is the last im talking about this. Dennis, you wanna discuss this then PM me. Ok not gonna derail this thread, especially a week before the biggest drop of the season with the forces

It's all good af1 how can you derail this thread

When supremes weak drops leave us with nothing to discuss

On a side not robin did send me a free Nike shirt for taking to long ship so eh

anyone interested in a Supreme webstore credit PM me....  I'm not going to use mine so I'll sell it for less than it's worth.... 

message me... 

Mods delete is it's a violation.... 

Last edited:

I'm saying. he did a lot of good deeds. my only comment was that my homie aint get nothing and RT threw a fit on IG. and then the RT Enthusiasts came to the rescue. 

Ya'll took a snide remark by me and got butt hurt 
laugh.gif

RT, i know you're reading this. I apologize for throwing shade when you aren't here to defend yourself. 

But understand where i'm coming from. 

done. 

I'm saying. he did a lot of good deeds. my only comment was that my homie aint get nothing and RT threw a fit on IG. and then the RT Enthusiasts came to the rescue. 

Ya'll took a snide remark by me and got butt hurt :lol:

RT, i know you're reading this. I apologize for throwing shade when you aren't here to defend yourself. 

done. 

Robin is supNts national treasure you goofed hahah man I am just joking

you did good in my book

A community that looks out for each other>>> any single one person on here

I was gonna say something about this last week when a new giveaway was mentioned but a lot of dudes on this board praise that certain someone for some reason.

Anyways, good deed nonetheless @Halftime

Yeah giveaway is valid but looks like no one want to partake

and RT is legit I won the supreme giveaway he did the first time he sent me a supreme shirt and mad stickers bogos/exclusives why you got hate and shade for this dude is odd. If you been in this thread long enough I even posted pics of the giveaway I received.

This is ridiculous :lol: yall really need to read

Back to lurking fellas. I'll just keep it to the homies

Anyone going after the Stone Island camp caps? I kinda like the red and camo ones

Everyone's pissed about the prices (rightfully so), but the cap isn't super taxed. 

Not down to pay shipping on one item though

Like many in here i love the sweats but ill never spend 260/270 on a pair im fine with $80-110 nike fleece but thats bout most ill ever pay. 

Even with the biscuits to blow i cant justify it, might grab a keychain but if not passing on everything again 

Ya'll took a snide remark by me and got butt hurt :lol:

done. 

that all you said, fam? :lol:

don't back track now. you said he clearly did that for e-fame. he's done right by so many other people so why question why people rep him when he's even helped you and many others before? like i said, you throwing shade over something as minuscule as a free giveaway is lame as hell.

that all you said, fam?
laugh.gif

don't back track now. you said he clearly did that for e-fame. he's done right by so many other people so why question why people rep him when he's even helped you and many others before? like i said, you throwing shade over something as minuscule as a free giveaway is lame as hell.
Why do you keep on going? My goodness, this is the third time I'm asking you for the sake of the thread. LET IT GO.

PM me if you want to discuss this matter further. 

I swear, RT literally has a cult following. It's amazing.

Rob Thicke is good in my book, has ooped many in here and on plenty other threads on NT, he's dropped plenty info that has personally helped me out...

If his rep is there and many can cosign, when he says the package got lost, you HAVE to give him the benefit of doubt... BASED off REP ALONE...

Don't see how this isn't common sense... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom