Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please get back to talking about actual items?

Drop is straight *** this week.  As nice as the SI stuff is, it's nothing that the regular SI line doesn't already have.

Drop is straight *** this week.  As nice as the SI stuff is, it's nothing that the regular SI line doesn't already have.
I'd personally rather just cop TNF jackets. Like someone on HB said

This drop is for Supreme enthusiasts to get introduced into SI. 

Dead on. If you're gonna buy SI, just buy SI. 

What's everyone looking forward to?

Honestly just blanket I was so hyped that they were dropping so many jerseys but most have been bad. The last Camo hockey one color wise were so terrible a black, green, or brown color way would of been copped

Blanket and el dorado then back track to items that are sitting

NOT happy with the fit of the mini box logo shirt... i get 1 size up because i know it shrinks when i eventually wash it and dry it and they fit perfect after that... every supreme shirt i got 1 size up and after washing it they fit perfect except this shirt :smh:

Last edited:
What's everyone looking forward to?
Face mask 
smokin.gif

Via Hypbeast
this really all that is dropping?? not feeling anything besides the crewnecks. not worth the price though for me.

side note: did anybody cop the coasters? how do they feel? I might add em to an order but not if theyre crappy quality

they look pretty solid in  the pics but who knows

this really all that is dropping?? not feeling anything besides the crewnecks. not worth the price though for me.

side note: did anybody cop the coasters? how do they feel? I might add em to an order but not if theyre crappy quality

Saw them in store the other day. REALLY thin, seemed kinda flimsy... A stack of 4 looked about the thickness of what you'd expect 2 to look like.

I kinda want that long sleeve polo now that I look at it Hmm probably hit sale anyways

I wonder who's gonna purchase those puffy key chains online and only order that

16-23 dollar key chain anyone :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="theonewskill"] side note: did anybody cop the coasters? how do they feel? I might add em to an order but not if theyre crappy quality
[/quote]

Personally, any of Supremes accessories that are not collabed with a well known manufacturer are of crap quality.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Personally, any of Supremes accessories that are not collabed with a well known manufacturer are of crap quality.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

actually, they're pretty solid.

Most of the time, the simple accessories with a small box logo printed on it will be crap quality.

i picked up the coasters, its pretty solid. i was happy with my purchase

for all the TNF3M owners

how do you clean the 3M north face jacket on supreme ??? I'm not sure what to use lol 

Yeah coasters are rather nice, not sure what the gripe is about. This season though, most excited for the 3m logo pull over and the espresso cup. A couple hats too, but nothing big ticket. TNF looks cool if it is an anorak, but personally not fond of the paisley print used in the pics.

All I've been waiting for this season is the stash pull carabiner keychain. All I want is one accessory lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom