Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah b, thats thats a DS listing for sure. 
nthat.gif
DS New With Box

Only worn once.

If you want something similar but don't feel like coughing up the money, hit up an army navy surplus store, the company that makes the blanket with Supreme has a LONG history with the US providing blankets for the armed forces, I was fooling around on the their site and realized that for a really long time I had one of their blankets in my closet that was my dad's GI issued wool blanket from when he was stationed in Germany in the 60s.

gotta keep those pieces man!

I have an AM/FM radio at my house that I use outside when I am grilling. Super old, leather exterior, but still works. People always wonder why I use that old looking thing to listen to RADIO instead of using all the high tech stuff in my house, and then I tell them that it is the radio that my father in law bought his first time out of the military base in Vietnam while fighting the war.... such a cool piece and I plan on giving it to my daughter when she heads off to college :smokin

I'm pretty sure my dad still has it in his closet at his retirement home. I just remember him using it as a kid when it'd get cold here. Not nearly as sentimental attachment as a radio that was purchased after a tour in Nam, but still pretty cool. My grandmother had a rosary that her son picked up when he was on that side of the world, I want to say she was buried with it.

Really simple and made from pretty plain materials but the sentimental attachment to it meant more than any fancy one would have.

I had to watch that twice... He Shuffled like a soldier  n slide his foot to the left..

haha

sorry if this has probably been answered before, but i had some sizing issues with the giger tshirt and sent it back for return. Supreme recieved it today, will i get an email when the store credit is applied to my account?

sorry if this has probably been answered before, but i had some sizing issues with the giger tshirt and sent it back for return. Supreme recieved it today, will i get an email when the store credit is applied to my account?
It may take a day or two, but yeah, you will receive an email saying the store credit has issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom