Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hoody fits kind of snug... if you wash it will definitely shrink so ya definitely cold wash and air dry... but if you like it baggy i wouldnt get your true size... i got my true size even though its snug because i like my hood to fit perfect... if you go up in size the hood is definitely going to be bigger

If anyone wants to let go of a L in the reflective pullover hit me.

My exchange package will be shipped thursday. Been dealing with some midterms.

the hoody fits kind of snug... if you wash it will definitely shrink so ya definitely cold wash and air dry... but if you like it baggy i wouldnt get your true size... i got my true size even though its snug because i like my hood to fit perfect... if you go up in size the hood is definitely going to be bigger
I went TTS ( medium ) and it fits snug. Im hoping it don't shrink when I wash it 

Wasn't it like $400+ in Japan? I like it a lot but not for more than 300.

Found the photo....

$400 o_O 

Suppose that makes sense though. Just checked the companies site and their normal blankets go for $190

Last edited:
If you want something similar but don't feel like coughing up the money, hit up an army navy surplus store, the company that makes the blanket with Supreme has a LONG history with the US providing blankets for the armed forces, I was fooling around on the their site and realized that for a really long time I had one of their blankets in my closet that was my dad's GI issued wool blanket from when he was stationed in Germany in the 60s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom