Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving up on getting a pair of the AF1s right now. My consolation prize is a pair of highs from 1991. They appear to be in great shape and can't wait to get them in. Missing the straps though, but I'd probably lose that in a wear or two anyway.

I'm giving up on getting a pair of the AF1s right now. My consolation prize is a pair of highs from 1991. They appear to be in great shape and can't wait to get them in. Missing the straps though, but I'd probably lose that in a wear or two anyway.
Flax pack coming out soon looks dope, too. Like a wheat AF1.

has anyone swapped the laces on their red pair, or seen pictures of the swapped laces?

i wanna see how it looks but i haven't had the time to change them out.

My whites came in straight to the selling block I hate white shoes
thats_great_want_a_cookie.jpg

lol hey the $10 an hour isn't gonna pay for the next big release am i right?? Kids constantly buying and selling just to rent the next hyped items.

So when did it become a crime to
Buy something and not like it or change your mind and then sell them lol

So when did it become a crime to
Buy something and not like it or change your mind and then sell them lol
If you hate White shoes did you think they were gunna change to Red in the mail b4 they got to you?

Either or Its your $$$ do as you feel.... 
indifferent.gif

If you hate White shoes did you think they were gunna change to Red in the mail b4 they got to you?

Either or Its your $$$ do as you feel.... :stoneface:

Lol
If you read earlier on in the thread rather than trolling as much of you do you would see were I said I didn't purchase them my girlfriend got them and I don't like them simple as that..

But lemme ask you what color did you get ? Or were you too slow ?

Supreme is putting in Captcha for tomorrow's drop confirmed via the store in NYC , NYC Stock was divided between online and LA Stores there's my blacks than the others red is limited white is as well

Good luck

TheDailyCLT
Straight from the SUPREME GAZETTE! haHA

BTW, I dress myself...dnt let my gurl tryn play Ken n Barbie with my ish!

The few pairs of shoes my GF has purchased for me are all pairs that I end up liking over other stuff since even if it wasn't something I was crazy for, she showed some initiative and went out of her way to get it for me.

I couldn't imagine getting a pair in and thinking so little of her that I'd immediately try to flip em.

The few pairs of shoes my GF has purchased for me are all pairs that I end up liking over other stuff since even if it wasn't something I was crazy for, she showed some initiative and went out of her way to get it for me.

I couldn't imagine getting a pair in and thinking so little of her that I'd immediately try to flip em.
True. Much better to bash her taste on a sneaker forum 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom