Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to get up early on Sunday to swing by the office to pick up work for Monday, would have done it Saturday night but didn't want the night security people to see the side of me that would wear a pullover with F Em on it.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of this damn **** em logo? i mean it was cool as a rug but I'm getting tired of seeing this **** on everything.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of this damn **** em logo? i mean it was cool as a rug but I'm getting tired of seeing this **** on everything.
I don't mind it… it would look Better with no circle around it

and if they Dropped the Supreme Box Logo in the middle of the hoodies

Let Chapter 4 eat..... these "i aint get my air forces" folk will eat anything that is pre 2010 retroed

Thanks for the assist.
smokin.gif
Haha no problem.

i figure people in this thread might know. i need a price check on the first kate moss shirt. it's in good condition and the print is still 100% intact i think. size large. about how much is that worth? thanks.

@animalthug  Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon fam, one of the most important days of your LIFE. Shoes are of the least importance bruh. Glad yaw had a good time.

@DanVSMan  Thanks for keeping a lookout for me, I think i've got a pair locked down from an NTer for $295 shipped (awesome deal for AF1 Red Highs and in my size 8), waiting for em to come in from NDC...

Shoutouts again to @EyeSeeSoles  who ooped me on the white pair and when we met up, REFUSED to take a dime over retail. DenzelMyMan.gif

@LTrain23  Congrats on getting thru your son's surgery, hope he recovers quickly and stays being a joy in your life. Stay being a great father, there are too many deadbeat ones in this world.

S/O my G @jay2da3airjordan! Even in his twitter celebrity status, my man still has time to look out for deals for me (as well as many other NTers). Thanks again and always for your help brutha. 

Aight, sappy time is over. Back to your regularly scheduled $.H.!.T.

Last edited:
Just came in. Loving this weak season, let's me cop things from past seasons

Yeah I sold my FTP Fitted from that same season (I think).

My brother gave me this today for helping him order some stuff for his studio. It's glass on the inside. DID NOT expect that. Also, you're not supposed to put anything with milk in it, or soda, or soup. So that leaves green tea. Is there anything else that might be able to go in here without causing stank/bacteria buildup as the instructions suggest?

Last edited:
@animalthug
 Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon fam, one of the most important days of your LIFE. Shoes are of the least importance bruh. Glad yaw had a good time.

@DanVSMan
 Thanks for keeping a lookout for me, I think i've got a pair locked down from an NTer for $295 shipped (awesome deal for AF1 Red Highs and in my size 8), waiting for em to come in from NDC...

Shoutouts again to @EyeSeeSoles
 who ooped me on the white pair and when we met up, REFUSED to take a dime over retail. DenzelMyMan.gif

@LTrain23
 Congrats on getting thru your son's surgery, hope he recovers quickly and stays being a joy in your life. Stay being a great father, there are too many deadbeat ones in this world.

S/O my G @jay2da3airjordan
! Even in his twitter celebrity status, my man still has time to look out for deals for me (as well as many other NTers). Thanks again and always for your help brutha. 

Aight, sappy time is over. Back to your regularly scheduled $.H.!.T.
Thanks dude but you got my name wrong [emoji]128516[/emoji]

@DanVSMan  Thanks for keeping a lookout for me, I think i've got a pair locked down from an NTer for $295 shipped (awesome deal for AF1 Red Highs and in my size 8), waiting for em to come in from NDC...
No problem. Found a few for right around there but nothing under $300. Is what it is. Glad you found your pair homie. Repped.
Thanks dude but you got my name wrong [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Hahaha I do this way too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom