Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGIT CHECK PLEASE...

Last edited:
I was really hoping for a nice pair of sk8 highs this season. :smh:   More money for the Clarks collab I guess. 

I really hope the Clarks collaboration is a wallabee. Someone else said that a while back but its what I'm praying for.

I really hope the Clarks collaboration is a wallabee. Someone else said that a while back but its what I'm praying for.
Yeah, same here. People (like myself) are assuming it's a Wallabee because that's the shoe Sage was wearing in the Stone Island collab photos.

Yeah, same here. People (like myself) are assuming it's a Wallabee because that's the shoe Sage was wearing in the Stone Island collab photos.
I barely looked at those photos beacuse of the price. 
laugh.gif

I would feel safe betting its a wallabee after being in those pics.... which I now have to go see 
nerd.gif

Really kicking myself right now.  Strapped for cash,  I just sold my supreme winter head band for $25.  Slightly used, but f' it.  This years headband looks better.  Only want: the headband, gore tex fitted and facemask this year.  Want the blanket but I see its on everybody's list so im not gonna even try.

Anybody know where I can get last year's wise beanie at? I need orange but ebay only has navy?

Mints hooked it up fantastic. Brought the rizzoli book to read at the hospital.

I'm glad you liked it. The magazine is cool, but unless you know how to read Japanese is really just a bunch of pictures and the stickers.

Brought a few items from last F/W out to wear for the first time over the last few days:

On a side note I never even realized there was a Supreme thread! Look forward to posting more on here.

Hah, I got a lot of stuff from the last few years..

Last edited:
Welcome to the thread....now fam price me on those flyknits lmao

Thanks man.

As for the FKs, I paid the equivalent of more than $400 at the time, it wasn't pretty! :smh:

I suppose in hindsight, and after a quick one page results trawl on eBay, that's a steal these days! :tongue:

Last edited:
i also copped the dayton in black and its prally my favorite pickup this season... then again i love my denim varsity also... the inside lining is mad warm and its in the hood too... i just hope the white part on the sleeves dont get dirty :smh:

So my deal for Red AF1 Highs (sz 8) with an NTer fell through cuz he "sold him to his boy, after he put cash in his face, and he'd rather sell to someone he knows than a stranger".

SMH.

Back to the drawing board. If anyone has any leads on any non-rear-cavity-intrusion prices/deals, please holla at ya mans. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom