Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
These vans are a nice constellation prize for anyone who missed out on the star vans last year

got my exchange in today. im more excited about the post its than the hat haha. I'm startin to run low at work on the ones I got from my first order this season.

Not really sure who it was that had my name but on the package it looks like Oyeran? from Denver. thanks alot homie! :smokin

got my exchange in today. im more excited about the post its than the hat haha. I'm startin to run low at work on the ones I got from my first order this season.

Not really sure who it was that had my name but on the package it looks like Oyeran? from Denver. thanks alot homie! :smokin

exchange going GREAT so far! keep the pics coming fellas :nthat:

(if someone who is tech savy, and has a few minutes, can we compile all gifts received thus far on one post?)

Not really sure who it was that had my name but on the package it looks like Oyeran? from Denver. thanks alot homie!
smokin.gif
no probs man, glad you like it

i wasn't using my post-its, i had 2, so i was just like **** it

Last edited:
haha, im not sure why that thing is lookin like some kind of top hat in that picture....also just looked at my tracking. it appears mine that i sent out was delivered today as well

exchange going GREAT so far! keep the pics coming fellas
nthat.gif

(if someone who is tech savy, and has a few minutes, can we compile all gifts received thus far on one post?)
Exchange was such a great idea and it was well executed.

My package that I sent is out for delivery! 
happy.gif

Still waiting on mine but I am sure its on the way! 
tongue.gif

Friday night I went to a little bar in mid city and drank too much, ended up not drinking again until Sunday, and today I'm wishing I hadnt.

I'm kind of a home body ever since I got out my raving days and just can't find the energy to party like I did in my early twenties.

Friday night I went to a little bar in mid city and drank too much, ended up not drinking again until Sunday, and today I'm wishing I hadnt.

I'm kind of a home body ever since I got out my raving days and just can't find the energy to party like I did in my early twenties.
@DanVSMan

See...SEEEEEE.

This is why I am le sad about turning 26. 

We going to have to party it up one night before the year is over then

sipy sipy I've got 8 on you, and I have a feeling if I hadn't changed my lifestyle when I met my GF years ago, I'd probably still be burning the candle at both ends and working on self destruction. It wasn't until I was 31 when I really started feeling the effects of staying out late if I had anything to do in the 24 hours after getting home.

I'd have given anything to stay home from work today, but I had to clean up 2 judicial commitments for an attorney and it ended up eating through 4 hours of my day, giving me a really nice billable day to make up for the fact that tomorrow I'll be goofing off online since all the state courts are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom