Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have those North Face gloves coming in tomorrow...God knows I need them asap, my hands looking like they're 54 while the rest of me looks 27 years old :lol:

While this isn't 100% confirmed, because they put their own tags on the stuff and don't like to reveal their sources

https://www.alstyle.com

I'm not so sure about it anymore though since they only list 1 style of tee as being made in the US, and the Supreme graphic tees all still have tags saying they're made in the US.

i doubt they use alstyle. supreme tees vary from seasons.. alstyle is pretty consistent. :kanyeshrug

Ron's post count is like Kareem's on the all-time scoring list w/ his number 2 still being miles away :lol:

Oh yeah & **** that other Fresco who's ahead of me :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like i will finally be home for a supreme drop....blasted with snow in buffalo.....gimme that black NF jacket :smokin

Cut out the Gore Tex membrane so it fits like my size is supposed to fit. I live I SoCal, don't need GTX. Did this to other new era Gore Tex drops last winter too.

Looks like i will finally be home for a supreme drop....blasted with snow in buffalo.....gimme that black NF jacket :smokin

I always say I'd like to experience a real winter one day, but Eff a bunch of that. I think I heard somewhere like 80 inches before it's all done with 72 falling today?

Pics looking like the "Day After Tomorrow". I'm good with the 70 degree mid November winter in Socal. That TNF parka will be perfect. Might even get hot in it lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I have those North Face gloves coming in tomorrow...God knows I need them asap, my hands looking like they're 54 while the rest of me looks 27 years old :lol:

Idk why but I thought you were like in your late 30s :lol:

LOL WUT. Don't let the join date fool you, I joined NT I was 14 back in 2001..

I'm 27 lol...but I actually look younger than that. I still get carded at stores, so I got that going for me - which is nice.

Man that snow brings back memories to the 96 blizzard philly got hit with ( i think it was 96) i hope we dont get nothing like that soon. I grew up to hate the snow

besides TNF tomorrow hopefully something else catches eyes, could use some more beanies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom