Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: knew that was coming..

Its all love fam... I'm Colombian and i've been growing out the beard, so i get the middle east/persian/al-Qaeda stares all day...

Peace to Columbia B. I've gotten Columbian before while living in Cali lol.

Had no idea my guy AT was actually a dominican from uptown NY.

get his eyebrows done and he can start claiming da heights. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I was in kindergarten in 2001....should've spent my summers copping kicks and preme in nyc, instead we were breaking fire hydrants and playing football in the street

Since when did this turn into what year we started school? i thought this was about preems terrible *** drop tomm?

I was crazy for kicks at a young age man, thanks to that Kicks magazine that dropped in the summer of 2001 - I found NT because the editorial section in that magazine said that all the exlcusive info and photos of kicks were here on NT...so I jotted the URL on my hand and the rest on a napkin, got off the bus and went straight to the library and typed in the long *** URL into the browser, and joined NT that day.

..and to think; I had to use the Cleveland Public Libraries computers to view and browse NT back than lol now it's within arm's reach to my pocket to view NT. My, how times have changed..

@B Fresco damn bro you aint lying. Back than, everything was available for retail for days and weeks before they sold out...Copping bred 1's in 2001 for $79, and Cement 3's for $99, Cool Grey XI's for $125..
laugh.gif
That's love right there with joining NT as a youngin ......respects

Was everyone into shoes by that age tho. 2001 I was a senior in HS with no internet broke phams.

anyone got any assistance as to why the card error thing happens on  check out page in preem?? i use mastercard and dont tell me i wasnt swift enough thats bs.. Will rep for any assitance

anyone got any assistance as to why the card error thing happens on  check out page in preem?? i use mastercard and dont tell me i wasnt swift enough thats bs.. Will rep for any assitance

Item you probably want is sold out. Only time I ever get card error

I lurked NT in early 2005 and my account was created late 2005 because of the wait period. I was 13 years old.....

Nelly got me into sneakers with the Air Force one, hence the nickname. First shoes I ever bought over $100 was the huarache 2k4. Saved all summer for them and beat them into the ground the following ball season.

The huarache 2k4 is my favorite shoe of all time. It truly is revolutionary by paying homage to all the models that brought Nike to where they were at that point.

AT, I loved those kicks magazine. I would read them over and over again. Back when bobbito Garcia was HUGE in the sneaker game.

Shoot, I remember when vans was makin a huge comeback. I bought a pair of slip ons and all my friends crowned me. Fast forward to college and vans are the standard choice of footwear to go out in.

Too many good times on this site. Yall remember when we had a hoodie thread? Back when the all over print craze was huge. I remember I copped the H&M stripe joint because I couldn't afford any of the LRG ones :lol:

I love this site and yall to death man :pimp:

Shoot, I remember when vans was makin a huge comeback. I bought a pair of slip ons and all my friends crowned me. Fast forward to college and vans are the standard choice of footwear to go out in.

Too many good times on this site. Yall remember when we had a hoodie thread? Back when the all over print craze was huge. I remember I copped the H&M stripe joint because I couldn't afford any of the LRG ones :lol:

I love this site and yall to death man :pimp:

Lol i got clownt for wearing vans too. Fast fwd to THE PACK song alluhsudden Vans are cool.

But then again Supreme la used to be a ghost town for TNF releases. I know i was there for the first two

i can say that same **** about every drop ever drop i go after its the same freaking thing over and over again this is so f;ucking flawed its now even funny 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom