Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT doesnt look a day over 25...

Lol i pictured AT as white for some reason just blew my mind

AT doesnt look a day over 25...

:rofl: :rofl: keep my other IG profile on the hush Dcypoe :nerd: #GD #COKEboyz

Actually, here's me in my Nupste right before I gave it up 2 weeks ago...I gave it up thinking this years TNF collab was going to be off the chain...now I want it back :frown: :smh:

Pic for the beasts :evil:

That's not AT is it? I thought that ***** was light skinned from when he posted a pic before :lol:

#22crew checking in

Edit: Yep, I was right :lol:

Last edited:
#22crew but it makes me more excited to be 23 lol i got the Jordan throwback jersey planned for the occasion i only associate 23 with Jordan so i hope it will be a GOAT YEAR!
Yeah 22 as well.

The whole associating 23 w/ Jordan is so true. My b-day is on the 23rd of it's month & I still associate 23 more w/ Jordan than my b-day :lol:

I'm sick.

roll.gif
roll.gif
keep my other IG profile on the hush Dcypoe
nerd.gif
#GD #COKEboyz

Actually, here's me in my Nupste right before I gave it up 2 weeks ago...I gave it up thinking this years TNF collab was going to be off the chain...now I want it back
frown.gif
mean.gif

Pic for the beasts
devil.gif
Looking like the actor that played Richard Harrow in Boardwalk haha

Blending in with that dam shower curtain lol

Dam AT you been about that sneaker life in 2001 I was running outside playing in the neighborhood :lol:

Looks like i will finally be home for a supreme drop....blasted with snow in buffalo.....gimme that black NF jacket
smokin.gif

I got hit by Nemo in February last year. My area had 3+ feet of snow, and it wasn't fluffy or anything. It was 3 feet of alternating layers of snow and ice. I broke 2 shovels trying to get my car uncovered. 2 Plows burst into flames trying to move snow in my neighborhood. They had to bring in front loaders to get the snow out...
#22crew but it makes me more excited to be 23 lol i got the Jordan throwback jersey planned for the occasion i only associate 23 with Jordan so i hope it will be a GOAT YEAR!
26 here.

Dam AT you been about that sneaker life in 2001 I was running outside playing in the neighborhood
laugh.gif
Damn, yaw babies. 

In 2001 i was in college... Pledging my frat...

Missed a good number of releases cuz of that AND being a broke college student...

Did scoop Infra 6's (nike Air on back) later on THAT year for resale ($175)... And we have now come full circle...

Dam AT you been about that sneaker life in 2001 I was running outside playing in the neighborhood :lol:

I was crazy for kicks at a young age man, thanks to that Kicks magazine that dropped in the summer of 2001 - I found NT because the editorial section in that magazine said that all the exlcusive info and photos of kicks were here on NT...so I jotted the URL on my hand and the rest on a napkin, got off the bus and went straight to the library and typed in the long *** URL into the browser, and joined NT that day.

..and to think; I had to use the Cleveland Public Libraries computers to view and browse NT back than lol now it's within arm's reach to my pocket to view NT. My, how times have changed..

b fresco b fresco damn bro you aint lying. Back than, everything was available for retail for days and weeks before they sold out...Copping bred 1's in 2001 for $79, and Cement 3's for $99, Cool Grey XI's for $125..:lol:

Last edited:
Cut out the Gore Tex membrane so it fits like my size is supposed to fit. I live I SoCal, don't need GTX. Did this to other new era Gore Tex drops last winter too.

Can you post more pics? Wanna see if that changes the shape of the crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom