Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

....and ib 2001 I was a frosh in HS

Yall joking about being in preschool right?
Uh yeah... 
embarassed.gif

I'm a youngin. 

Got my stickers from supreme. All standard box logo. A bit bummed, was hoping for some variety. Maybe I'll get something special with my tnf order.

Young bucks. In '01 I was deploying for my second time onboard USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT. Only this time, we didn't hit any ports. 

When Supreme opened I had just graduated high school. Yeah, Im that almost 40 year old who still wears more sneakers then dress shoes and more denim then dockers. Oh well. Keeps ya young :wink:

Got my stickers from supreme. All standard box logo. A bit bummed, was hoping for some variety. Maybe I'll get something special with my tnf order.
You sent in for them? I thought if you do that its always box logos. Kinda mad I only got a box logo with the zip and keychain in my last order. Ive ordered a few things this season and still no damn post its lol.

Young bucks. In '01 I was deploying for my second time onboard USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT. Only this time, we didn't hit any ports. 

When Supreme opened I had just graduated high school. Yeah, Im that almost 40 year old who still wears more sneakers then dress shoes and more denim then dockers. Oh well. Keeps ya young :wink:

Nothing wrong with that. I'm pretty much the same way.

Thank you for your service homie.

Got my L/S Pocket tee in, holding it in hand just makes me want to set up some bull to get myself another one with a Visa Vanilla Card.

edit: just checked, and my size is gone in Purple. Oh well. I guess that's what I'll shoot for next year.

Last edited:

You sent in for them? I thought if you do that its always box logos. Kinda mad I only got a box logo with the zip and keychain in my last order. Ive ordered a few things this season and still no damn post its lol.
yeah i sent in, i thought they'd at least give a variety of style... nope. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom