Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy copp in black large.
dudes copping the navy and red must be in small towns or the country!
you can't wear that stuff in so cal!

got the black gloves in a medium hopefully they fit... was a close call with my supervisor and boss in the background but no dambs were given :pimp:

Added to cart, then rational thinking got the best of me. I have no need for any of the stuff. I can't remember the last time it was cold enough for me to really want a pair of gloves on.

The fitted camp looks nice, but I'm afraid M/L won't fit my 7 5/8 head.

@B Sox

thanks that really reassuring to hear. 

bbl to see everyone say they got their order shipped.

Gonna work on this to past the time

867964208.gif

Got gloves and espresso cup,
Way too much for a shell jacket plus it's too cold for that ****
Daytona Pile Lined All Day>>>>

card got declined for no reason :stoneface:

ya'll think if i get to the store in a hour i can get a jacket? so tight right now

Should have kept trying. I got the card declined message for the AF1's, but I checked my bank account and they took the money out. Got an order confirmation and everything.

they really jigged us b....that mountain parka is a damn shell

yup, same jacket as the 3M joint, just a shell. the 3M just happens to make it warm because it holds in all the heat. I wouldn't assume this one is very warm

Had to pass. Jacket ain't worth 400 just to stunt with it a couple of days out the week.

Feels good passing.

I am with you brother. At the beginning of the week, I was all about the Black Parka and black gloves. As the week wore on, I was looking at the price and now that Supreme includes tax to CA would have marked me for $411 shipped on just the parka alone. At the end of the day, I ended up with just the black gloves and Heather Grey cap. $120ish > $500 plus. Remember, the red blanket still needs to drop. :D

Oh and to chime in, I'm with the old man group (36 years old here)

Passed on tnf this morning.. Congrats to all who flourished. But I didn't think this would sell out so quickly [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Red coat just came and went in a medium

Lookslike folks sick about that price and canceling 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom