Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt even know that hat dropped... would of considered copping too... oh well money saved for black friday and infrareds

No purchases today none of this was necessary only thing I wanted was some gloves maybe but they are not worth more then 35 imo

Had to pass. Jacket ain't worth 400 just to stunt with it a couple of days out the week.

Feels good passing.

#proud

Thanks B :smokin

Had to pass. Jacket ain't worth 400 just to stunt with it a couple of days out the week.

Feels good passing.

I am with you brother. At the beginning of the week, I was all about the Black Parka and black gloves. As the week wore on, I was looking at the price and now that Supreme includes tax to CA would have marked me for $411 shipped on just the parka alone. At the end of the day, I ended up with just the black gloves and Heather Grey cap. $120ish > $500 plus. Remember, the red blanket still needs to drop. :D

Oh and to chime in, I'm with the old man group (36 years old here)

Wow, $411 for the parka after taxes. That would have definitely been a no second guess pass. Glad you scooped what you wanted though.

Anyone have an idea on why the supreme wesbite is showing up in plain text for me? It never happened to me before today.

Like this:

Passed on tnf this morning.. Congrats to all who flourished. But I didn't think this would sell out so quickly [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Can't believe the only thing I wanted. I told my self sleep in wake up at 9:00 am and pick it up boy was I wrong. As a bald guy this would of been clutch when I wake up at 6am for work :frown:

Last edited:

yup, at 11:02
Damn I purchased a supreme bot extension for Google Chrome on ebay last night.. it never got to the final order # screen but it kept on refreshing the credit card screen with my number in it. I checked my credit card activity and i see 15 charges for 10 cents each. Still no order confirmation email to this point...

Damn I purchased a supreme bot extension for Google Chrome on ebay last night.. it never got to the final order # screen but it kept on refreshing the credit card screen with my number in it. I checked my credit card activity and i see 15 charges for 10 cents each. Still no order confirmation email to this point...
Word. You a bad boi 

Still can't believe the total for the gloves were 540, couldn't even get them before they sold out because I don't want that amount charged on my account

Can't believe the only thing I wanted. I told my self sleep in wake up at 9:00 am and pick it up boy was I wrong. As a bald guy this would of been clutch when I wake up at 6am for work :frown:

I hear you man. I don't usually work Thursdays but I did today and was thinking i'd be able to pick it up afterwards but nope. Hopefully it restocks, but if not I'm gonna have to try the store for once. Last time I was there was for paisley & uptown pullovers :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom