Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parkas are all over ebay like there's no tomorrow :lol:

Anyone have an idea on why the supreme wesbite is showing up in plain text for me? It never happened to me before today.

Like this:

Anyone please :nerd:

Last edited:
Copped a navy in store instead of the black I wanted. I actually thought navy was fire but still. Dont know if I should keep it or find a black one and sell this one.

SMH at those jackets selling out, people would buy anything with supreme on it. Can't support garbage because they'll keep giving us this trash season of items.

DIPSET is Forever

NYC RAP >>>>>
Saw DIPSET at Barclays and it was alright. Wu came out for 20 minutes after an hour long performance by Lil Kim and it was kind of a let down.

Spent more time watching the hypeman do the peacock across the stage than I did watching Wu or DIPSET.

Last edited:
Line was short right?

It was ok, well short of the corner. As soon as I got on, I called the store to ask if they will have a black L for me if I'm on the line already, he said yeah.

Only like 2 black xl's were left when I got in and navys so I copped a navy.

Saw DIPSET at Barclays and it was alright. Wu came out for 20 minutes after an hour long performance by Lil Kim and it was kind of a let down.

Spent more time watching the hypeman do the peacock across the stage than I did watching Wu or DIPSET.
laugh.gif
 Last time I went to see WU was like 04/06 in seaside fistpump

Can't catch those old timer shows no more lol. Saw young lean recently and it was very chill but he from sweden...( shrugs )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom