Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
On fleek? What is this even...I thought only females said this.
Ariana Grande says it. And I've been known to say it from time to time as a bit of social commentary.

laugh.gif
 Last time I went to see WU was like 04/06 in seaside fistpump

Can't catch those old timer shows no more lol. Saw young lean recently and it was very chill but he from sweden...( shrugs )
Yeah man I think RZA needed a nap after the first track. Actually, it was embarrassing. They showed up late and pulled a jig on the crowd like I've never seen. RZA was talking and then just kinda said bye and the lights came on and people started walking out. There was about 15 seconds between the end of the last song and me exiting the stadium, no joke. It was awkward.

Yeah man I think RZA needed a nap after the first track. Actually, it was embarrassing. They showed up late and pulled a jig on the crowd like I've never seen. RZA was talking and then just kinda said bye and the lights came on and people started walking out. There was about 15 seconds between the end of the last song and me exiting the stadium, no joke. It was awkward.
roll.gif
Dang don't know if I would've been PO'd or confused

No lie i was kind of disappointed that i got cartjacked on the black jacket due to putting my cc information wrong and I've been waiting on a restock since it released online but after seeing this picture on instagram it made me realize how ******* ugly this overly hyped *** jacket was, maybe it was a good thing i got cartjacked for the first time. With that being said i have money to put down on the bogo hoodie and the blanket that i would actually use instead of storing away and never wearing
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I saw Wu in 2011 minus Meth and Rza in a small club in SI and it was dope. Even Cappadonna killed his Winter Wars verse. They didnt pull a fast one then tho lol, they played for an hour or so.

Saw Meth and Red same year and that was crazy.

Its tough to sit thru a solo set sometimes tho. They had Raekwon come on after Jay Electronica killed the stage this year at BK Hip Hop fest and he just was boring. I was tired and seeing him doing his verses in songs and no one else in the song is present. Last straw was when he brought out Bobby Schmurda I was out

Got the shipping info. No one jack it off my porch while I'm out of town OK?
Get a po box and have the option to have the street address of the usps as your "street" address
Problem solved
Supreme uses UPS right? Sign up for UPS MyChoice on ups.com. It's free and easy. Once you sign up, it allows you to alter the delivery of your packages. You can have packages held for pickup at the nearest UPS center, you can leave notes for the delivery driver, you can instruct them to leave your item in a certain location (i.e.- front door, back door, neighbor's door, etc.), and you can also electronically sign for packages in advance if you know you won't be home to sign at the time of delivery. I use it all the time and highly recommend it, especially if you live in a shady place like me lol. Fast, free, and easy

Supreme uses UPS right? Sign up for UPS MyChoice on ups.com. It's free and easy. Once you sign up, it allows you to alter the delivery of your packages. You can have packages held for pickup at the nearest UPS center, you can leave notes for the delivery driver, you can instruct them to leave your item in a certain location (i.e.- front door, back door, neighbor's door, etc.), and you can also electronically sign for packages in advance if you know you won't be home to sign at the time of delivery. I use it all the time and highly recommend it, especially if you live in a shady place like me lol. Fast, free, and easy
Supreme blocked that after ppl doing fraud

It costs money now after a certain amount of packages held.

And plus I live in BFE, I ain't worried about people jacking my packages.

Damn I purchased a supreme bot extension for Google Chrome on ebay last night.. it never got to the final order # screen but it kept on refreshing the credit card screen with my number in it. I checked my credit card activity and i see 15 charges for 10 cents each. Still no order confirmation email to this point...

good.

Got the shipping info. No one jack it off my porch while I'm out of town OK?
Better diction is required. haha.

I'm glad that dude who tried to use a ROB Bot got straight juked. As supreme puts it, "F EM"

And the black sleeping bag just sold out!

Better diction is required. haha.

I'm glad that dude who tried to use a ROB Bot got straight juked. As supreme puts it, "F EM"

And the black sleeping bag just sold out!
don't act like i didn't phrase it that way on purposely. it's not like i wasn't expecting a bit of a mess on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom