Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was super thrown off by the 20th anny shirts having digits in the link cuz the hoodies didn't in the winter...I think they'll deff eff with it somehow tho
Yep, as long as you refresh the right pages we'll cook 
pimp.gif

I'm going for navy for a friend--don't think those will be the first ones all the guys with those brand new bots click on.

well your mistaken, they click on all lol

Yeah I know. I did get the bogo and taxi driver tee so I'm pretty sure I'll have the speed for one hoodie.
I just wish I could see the kids faces that bought the bots, clicked on the flags and didn't get out in time. There will be many.

I don't get how tall check out in 5 seconds.....pretty much know Im not gonna get my bogo. But what exactly do y'all mean by checkout? Is that refreshing the page putting it in cart and then auto filling?

Rose Jersey - failed
FOAMS - failed
20th T-Shirt - failed
AF1's - failed

it happens fellas, & you'll get over it. why? cuz theres always a new drop :smokin

bogos will be easier than AF1s right? got AF1 with ease. all those NDC fails made me a fast MOFO. 

Things that will be different from the last hyped drop:

100 Mbps Internet connection
auto-fill ready to go
a better understanding of how they lay the site out and not being gun shy on the price

I took part of the morning off will not have any thing else going on with my home network. Normally I'm buying while on a slower connection at work, or worse still from my phone on LTE while I'm running around in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom